[BB Cunt] MAL Cumdump Update

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

FUCK, guys. I MADE IT! I had my own "50 load weekend" - so move over Dawson!!!!! I left Washington this morning and I thaught I took 49 loads. I tried so hard to get number 50 sunday night being a whore running around the hallways of the host hotel with my oozing cunt bending over for ever cock I could get, but it didn't work out.... But was proud of the 49 loads I took. Than I got a txt message from the hot nasty freak - top who was whoring me out saturday and sunday afternoon (details coming up...). I thaught he dumped his pozload into my ass twice. But than he admitted he bred me a third time without letting me know... SO FUCK YEAH - 50 LOADS IN 3 night!!! I feel like the biggest CUMDUMP on the fucking PLANET right NOW. LOVE IT!!!

Those 50 loads of MAL weekend make the LOAD COUNT 2010 go up to ........ 72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Details of the MAL weekend coming up, check back within the next days!

AND GUYS - please leave your comments and tell me what u want me to do / try / write about - it helps me being the total CUMDUMP I am and keeping up the work....!768888045280187337-4834267786886763134?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.