[Teen Cumhole] Spit Roast with Married Guy and Reg Top

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Teen Cumhole's original blog post...

Photo-371.jpg

I headed over to my regular top’s house last night but wasn’t sure what was in store. I thought maybe he would take me to the bathhouse, or maybe he would just fuck some loads into me by himself, but I wasn’t quite sure. When I arrived he told me that he wanted one of his buddies to breed me. I got kind of excited by this, but I didn’t ask any questions and soon enough we were in the car on our way to his place.

It turns out my top’s buddy is actually a married man. We met up in his guest house while his family (I’m assuming) was asleep in the main house, but I didn’t want to ask any questions. So soon enough we got down to business and I had my top’s friend, Alex, telling me to get on all fours on the bed. I took my clothes off and did just as he asked, making sure to make myself completely available to him but having my ass straight up in the air. They tied my wrists together so that all I was capable of doing was supporting myself with my hands on the bed. Alex got out the lube and moistened his fat cock while my top kneeled in front of me so that his dick was at my eye level. I sucked it while Alex rubbed his raw cock up against my hole, and every time he stroked up against me I wanted it in my hole that much more.

So after a little while my top started fucking my face, holding me by the back of my head and thrusting down my throat. My gag reflex isn’t the greatest and I haven’t been able to deep throat before, so I would choke a little here and there which got Alex, who was still behind me really hard. Without warming me up or anything he stuck his dick up inside me in one quick and very deep thrust. I’m sure you can imagine what this looked like… I had my top on one end fucking my throat, and Alex right behind me slamming my raw hole. Every time I choked on my top’s dick my hole would tense up a little bit, probably just from a natural reflex. And the more I tensed up, the more Alex seemed to be loving it. It got to the point where the two of them were communicating; they were egg each other on.

“Make him gag again a little,” Alex would say. And my top would fuck my face harder. “It feel amazing.”

“Do you like this boy’s little cunt? Are you gonna knock him up?” said my top at one point.

I was basically being used as nothing but a hole, and I was loving every second of it. Both my holes were completely filled and I was craving each man’s sperm. After a while Alex busted his nut in me and pulled out for me to suck the excess cum off his dick. While I did this, my top took Alex’s place and fucked me from behind. It only took him a couple seconds to cum because I had been sucking him for so long, so then I had two creamy loads sitting inside me. I cleaned off my top’s cock too and he took me back to his place soon after.

Overall, the night was good. I had a nice spit roast with a hot hairy married man and got two nice-sized loads in my cumhole. By the end of the evening I was just about satisfied…well, almost. icon_wink.gif

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.