[Midtown Mutt ATL] Reluctance of a Glory Hole Virgin

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I am the glory hole virgin. At least I was before yesterday. I've never really been to a place that had them, although I've seen plenty of videos, some which were hot, where GHs were the primary prop.

But I have gotten ahead of myself. I was horny yesterday and started an on-line conversation with a guy who has a beautiful hole that I wanted to eat and fuck. The guy is a short hispanic guy. As the conversation progressed, I told him I wanted to walk into his place to find him on his bed ass up and on his hands and knees. I told him I would eat his hole until he begged for my cock. Then I'd pound him, and when I was approaching orgasm, I'd pull out and cum on his back, or perhaps stay in and make a deposit. This turned him on, but he told me he lives in a highrise and he would have to come down to get me past security. Hmmmm.

I didn't respond to this. About five minutes later, he responded that he was married, in heat, and he wanted me to breed him, and asked if I was clean. I told him it wasn't going to happen.

Immediately, he asked why not? I ignored him again. About three minutes later he said that he was hot for my load (you're clean, right?). OK.

There is a sex store nearby and I understood it has video booths with glory holes. Before last night, I had not been there. I suggested that we meet at the video booths and I would fuck him there. He agreed. However, I previously arranged to meet a friend for a couple of drinks, so I told the guy to meet me at 9:30 at the sex store. He told me he'd be wearing jeans and a blue sweater. OK.

So I met my friend and had a couple of beers and caught up on the latest. After two beers, I said goodbye and headed to the sex store. I was a bit anxious and yet turned on about the sleaziness. Honestly, I was close to chickening out.

I pulled into the parking lot and all the spaces were full! I drove around to the front of the store and found a spot. I walked into the brilliantly lit, empty sex store and walked around looking for the booths. No booths. Obviously, there must be another entrance. So I exited the store and walked around back and found an entrance for Video Booths. I went in, paid $10 admission, and found basically a maze of good-sized video booths. Some had glory hole and others didn't.

Oh yeah, there were LOTS of guys lurking in a creepy way -- lots of trolls. And one guy with a woman. Date night? I've lived in ATL long enough to know I shouldn't be surprised by anything.

I was very far outside of my comfort zone and was fighting the urge to flee this place. Once I walked around for a bit, I realized the arcade, while large, was basically laid-out somewhat like a big square. I saw a hispanic looking guy in a blue sweater, but he wouldn't even look in my direction and he was chatting with another guy in Spanish. Old Home Week? This was probably the guy, but there were plenty of other guys around and my nuts needed to be relieved.

I took a deep breath and let my cock do my thinking for me, opened the door of a booth (making sure there was a GH) and I entered. I waited about 30 seconds and someone entered the booth next to me. We looked at each other but I found you really can't see the other guy all that well. Now, I've seen enough videos to know what to do! I whipped out my cock and stuck it through the hole and immediately a mouth enveloped my rapidly-stiffening cock. Either this guy was a great cocksucker, or the limited sensory perception made the blow job feel incredible.

I was close to cumming, but didn't want because I knew once I came I would want to get the fuck out of here. I wanted to breed.

So I pulled out of the hole and motioned for the guy to stick his cock through. The cock was kind of small and not very hard, but I sucked it for a while. I finally gave up and left the room because the cock was so small.

I went to another booth and another guy soon entered the opposite booth. Again, I stuck my cock through and the mouth provided very good head. I pulled out and the guy suggested we go to another room. So, I zipped up and soon found the guy motioning me to another room. He wasn't my type, but I wasn't there to buy him dinner.

I followed him into the room and dropped my jeans as he was pulling his shirt off and bending over. My cock remembered the expert blowjob the owner of this hole gave and it was still rock-hard. I looked down to find a furry butt as the guy huffed on some poppers. I lined my bare cock up and put my head to his hole and pressed forward. The bottom's hole readily accepted my rock hard cock as he continued to huff on the poppers. I asked him for the bottle and took some heavy whiffs and then handed them back. I started pounding the guy's hole.

Between the silky hole I was fucking, and the fantastic head I received earlier, I knew I wouldn't last long. Without making any sound, I deposited a 48-hour load in the bottom's ass, and kept fucking. Finally, my cock started to go flaccid and it popped out of the hole. The guy turned around and asked, "Did you cum?". Yeah, I said. "Hot!" he replied. I grabbed my jacket and said, "Later." and walked out.

Is it my scene? Definitely not.

Was it easy sex? Definitely.

Am I hooked? Probably.

Will I be back?

3651432378394384842-1305794895634260857?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.