Cum whore to piss pig

Lastud4u

I have a guy I suck off on a regular basis. I sucked him off last night and got my usual load of cum forced down my throat while on my knees. He loves calling my his personal cum swallowing whore, he is very verbal. after i swallowed him, he says stay there and about 15 seconds later he starts to piss in my mouth. He said, drink my fucking piss you trashy ass pig. I did as he commanded. I swallowed every drop of his hot yellow piss. I'd never been so turned on. My cock was ready to explode, but I was not allowed to get off. I was ordered to get clothed and get the fuck out before his boyfriend got home. I definitely want to drink piss again. Funny thing, he's not even my type, but he orders me to serve him and he gives me what I need. Does anyone out there sometimes do a guy that you would not usually do just to get their cum and piss?

• 1 year later...

I have a fuck buddy who is very vocal, dominant and loves to use me as his cum and piss pig. Yesterday he and his friend were fucking me, for his friend it was the first time he had fucked me and I was told to make it special. After both guys had bred me I served them drinks and sucked their cocks, a few more drinks and some more sucking and then it was time to breed me again. My fuck buddy went first, rough fucking me and emptying his balls in my ass, he stayed there and then emptied his piss into me. His friend was watching and calling me names, he looked really excited. Once my fb had pulled out I leaked a little but his friend was slipping his cock in my ass quickly. He fucked me with a belly full of piss and three loads in me. When he eventually came inside me I was soaked in piss from leaking while being fucked. I told him I needed refilling an although he seemed a little nervous it didn't stop him using my ass as a urinal. With the help of my butt plug I managed to lay on my stomach, squirming a little until the guys had showered and dressed and I was then allowed to clean up. I have a reputation as a whore thanks to my fuck buddy telling his mates about me and I'm quickly getting a lot of attention from guys who are curious about fucking a piss pig. They may not admit it to their wives or boyfriends or anyone else but they are really curious to try something new and different.

• Like 1