Do Black Men Make The Best Tops?

RBBL91

Do Black Make The Best Tops?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Do Black Make The Best Tops?

• No - they're just like everyone else
    • Generally Yes - on average, black guys are better tops
    • Absolutely - black men are awesome tops

I'll probably just sound like one of many thousand broken records but I love black men, and I find nothing hotter than black tops giving it to us eager white bottoms. In fact, I pretty much now find nothing but this scenario a turn-on: how could you not?

They just exude masculinity. They embody it, they are it. It's not even about cock size, I am not a size queen and not concerned about whether the urban legends are true (theyre probably not) because it's about way, way more than just that. It's about their dark, strong, smooth skin; it's about their musky, manly scent; it's about their insatiable appetite and their deep, commanding voices; it's about the contrast of the dark and powerful against the pale and weak.

I live for black tops. Anyone else feel the same?

Guest Matias47

It's a mixed bag like everything else.

In my case, being pale and blonde -- I just happen to be attracted to those darker than me.

I've had good White fuckers, Asian fuckers, Latin fuckers and black fuckers. I've also had bad fuckers in all those categories. I've found in my experience that stereotypes are inaccurate.

Well, I have had sex with a dozen or so Black men and I have to say that everyone of them was HOT!

I too think they are masculin and do seem to know how to fuck. I have found that most of the time they

do have bigge cocks than White guys and they really like to fuck and can't wait to fuck you. I used to play

with one Black guy for a while who got off having me eat his ass for an hour and then fucking me with both

his cock and his balls at the same time...man that brings back memories!!!