My Tube Site (RaunchyFuckers.com) Is Soft Launching Today

rawTOP

• Administrators
So far, it seems to be doing good, but I too am having a few issues here and there with trying to do some uploads. At first, I thought it was an issue with the first vid I uploaded being a .wmv, then I was able to get a converted version of it to .mp4 which worked just fine.

Recently, I tried to upload a new vid yesterday and especially today/tonight, also in .mp4 format, but I got the same result from the .wmv vid saying that, after a 100% upload, I also got the "Invalid Extension" screen on both Chrome and Firefox.

The file size is only 24.5 MB, so hopefully, this new try for tonight will work, otherwise, a heads up on this.

Thanks for letting me know. I've asked my programmer to look into it. He may contact you.

• 6 months later...

Hey raw top, I love raunchyfuckers, but there seems to be endless professional promo clips and not much amateur stuff. What gives?

Are videos screened as they are uploaded or so you give preference to sponsor videos?

I get that these sites need to be payed for and don't mind some. There just seem to be far more than the user vids.

• Administrators
Hey raw top, I love raunchyfuckers, but there seems to be endless professional promo clips and not much amateur stuff. What gives?

Are videos screened as they are uploaded or so you give preference to sponsor videos?

I get that these sites need to be payed for and don't mind some. There just seem to be far more than the user vids.

So upload some amateur stuff of yourself! And encourage other guys to do the same. In the meantime we're keeping you supplied with pro stuff.