[Spreading My Legs] CLUB INDY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

When I got the invitation to the surprise birthday party of a friend in Indianapolis a month ago I knew how my night would end up...at the bath house! I am only a few hours away from Indianapolis but very rarely get that way. I had been to the bath there a few times in the past and have always had some luck there.

Arriving Saturday early evening and spending most of the night at a local sportsbar celebrating one of my lesbian friend's (could have guessed the birthday person was a lesbian due to the party being held at a sportsbar) birthdays. The crowd was mixed (gays and straights) and the party was nice. Around 11:00 a few of my friends from home that had made the trip also and I decided to head to The Unicorn Club (a gaystrip club) there and check out some of the dancers. I don't mind going into the strip clubs but they are really not my type of thing since most of the dancers are twinkish and/or straight guys dancing for the gay money. I was right on most accounts that night although one dancer that took to the stage caught my eye. He jumped up on the small box that they called a stage with a pair of jeans on and a hoodie pulled over his face. He was short (about 5'6") but very muscled up. He slipped off his jeans as the music played and showed off his great worked out calves and legs while he flexed his arms. Finally he took off his hoodie so we could see his face and was a real cutie. His song ended and he made his way off the stage as the next twink jumped up on the box to start his number. The muscled number started making his way around the crowd working them for tips as I watched. He finally made his way up to me and was very pleasant. I did tip him a few dollars as he grinded his white underwear clad ass up against my growing bulge. I let my fingers roam all over his chest, legs and arms. He turned around to face me and started kissing on my neck as my hand went over his hard ass. He told me his dancing name was Sebastian but that his real name was Nate. He turned back around so that I could stick my hand down his briefs and run my fingers across his smooth shaved hole. My dick was rock hard but I knew he had to move on to make more money.

Leaving the strip club there was no other place that I wanted to go other than Club Indy to blow my load(s). The parking lot was full as I pulled up but did find a parking spot on the main street just a few feet from the entrance. As I entered, I decided to get a room for the night instead of the usual locker. I remembered there isn't as many public play areas (which I prefer) at this bath and some guys may want to play in private. My room was on the second floor and I passed a few guys wandering around in towels as I made my way down the darkened hallway to my room. Quickly stripping down and wrapping the towel areound my waist I ventured out in my quest to lose my nut.

The bath is only two stories with a sauna, small steamroom, hot tub and pool plus a dark room for some play. I first went into the steamroom to see if anything was going on there. Nothing at all! I walked to the end of the steamroom and laid back on the riser on the back wall and let my towel open. I slowly stroked my dick to full erection as a few guys wandered in and out of the foggy area. No one I was interested in came back for awhile. About the time I was ready to go check out another area, a middle aged in-shape guy came in and sat next to me. His hairy chest was dripping with sweat from the steam as he opened his towel. Soon his hand reached over and started stroking my cock. I played with his dick (about 6") for a minute until I lowered myself down and started sucking on it for him. He said nothing but just spread his legs wide and let this hungry guy swallow him deep. We only could do this for a few minutes until the crowd started gathering around. I don't mind showing off but when the crowd starts getting aggressive and stepping on feet it is time to move on.

I made my way to the dark room. I guess it took a minute or so for my eyes to adjust to the darkness but then I could see my way around. This is a long narrow room with some benches along the wall and lots of standing room. There was one guy getting a blow job from another guy so I walked over to them and watched. The guy getting the blow job didn't have a big dick but the older cocksucker was enjoying it nonetheless. I put my towel over my shoulder and soon the old man was sucking on my hard cock as well. I then felt another hand touch my ass and rub my back. I turned back and saw a hot young slim guy standing them with his towel on. Dark hair and features on him so I turned towards him as the older man went back to sucking the other guy's cock. The young kid and I started making out and slowly jacking each other. His dick was about 7" with a huge dickhead. I had to have that in my mouth so I dropped to my knees and started sucking him while running my hands over his chest. He took my hands and guided them to his ass. Fuck! A hot ass bottom that wants to get dicked down I thought. I continued sucking his dick as my fingers found his hole and started playing with it. There was no lube on his hole and it appeared to be pretty tight. Licking his balls, I finally turned him around and starting eating his ass. My dick was rock hard and I was slowly jacking it as my tongue made it's way into his smooth hole. Soon, as what happened in the steamroom, lots of guys (most of them way older and way overweight) started crowding around and stepping on feet and crushing up against you. The younger guy wanted none of this and bolted out of the room. Damn the crowd!! Never saw the boy again the rest of the night.

Making my way down the hallway, I passed a room with the door open. This young nicely built guy was on his stomach with his black jock clad ass facing the door. I couldn't see his face although the lights were up in his room. I walked into his room as he turned around and told me to shut the door. He was very nice looking and found out later a total cum pig! BINGO!! He started sucking my cock as I reached back and started playing with his slick hole. His smooth hole was very hot and wet. I told him that I wanted to eat his butt and crawled between his ass. As soon as my tongue hit that hole, I could tell it was a mixture of lube and cum there. I asked him how many loads he had taken that night so far and he said two! I buried my face into his ass and told him to push it back to me. The pig certainly had some nut in there and I licked him clean and came up and kissed him with my cummy lips. He wanted my load so I just pushed the head of my raw cock into his ass. It felt so warm that it only took me a few minutes until I was giving him his third load of the night. He cleaned off my softening cock and I told him I would be back later as I left his room.

I walked around a bit and sucked some cock while waiting to recharge. I knew I wanted to go back to his room and give him another load but wanted a few more guys to fuck him before I did.

After thirty minutes or so, I walked back past his room and he was in the same position with his ass in the air. I entered his room again and dropped my towel as he started sucking on my cock. He said he had been fucked by one other guy and needed more cum. I laid back on his bed facing the door as he knelt between my legs and sucked my cock. I told him to open the door as I enhaled on his poppers. Numerous guys walked past the room and watched as his head was bobbing on my dick and his ass wiggled towards them. Finally a stocky daddy type entered the room and started fingering his hole. He shut the door as the bottom boy flipped around and started sucking daddy's short thick dick. I got down and started eating the boys cummy hole again and the started fucking him a bit. Daddy was snorting on his popper bottle as I pulled out and offered the boy's ass to him. Daddy wasn't gentle and slammed his thick dick raw up his hole and started pounding. I held the boy's ass open for Daddy to pound. Love sharing a hole with another pig top. Daddy finally nutted deep inside the hole, pulled his cummy cock out and let the bottom clean him up and was out the door. Needless to say I was back down eating his ass again and making out with the bottom...both of us sharing the Daddy nut.

We got back into the position of him sucking my dick with his ass to the open door. A few guys stopped by to watch and finger his hole. I was snorting poppers and wouldn't let the bottom turn around to see who was playing with his hole...I just kept his head on my hard-on. One slim guy I had seen earlier stopped by so I motioned him in. He was nice looking with a soft cock that looked promising although we never found out. Don't know if was was tweaking or just nervous but his cock never got hard even though we both sucked it and played with it. He stayed in the room for awhile with us. I finally decided that I needed to drop another load and bolt. As the bottom knelt before and sucked the other guys cock, I opened the door and then mounted him raw. I was fucking him as others walked by and watched. I could feel guys hands running over my back and butt and down to my balls but never looked back. It was all about breeding this cum pig. I could feel my nuts churning and knew I was close. A few more thrusts and I was cumming deep inside him again. Pulling out I let him suck me clean and called it a night.

[h=2][/h]1634756165775156548-1317275308354183638?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

I was at Club Indianapolis over the weekend of the Indianapolis 500 in May of this year. I think Ryanamc had a bit more fun than I did (particularly as I was there mid-afternoon on a Saturday), but the facility was quite nice, the guys were friendly and the BH was a whole lot more pleasant than the awful temperatures outside.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.