early morning ideas / thoughts

chipygmalion80

What are your ideas / thoughts about the early morning load?

I wake up with morning wood and it sounds like there are lots of guys who do. And a lot of guys, like me, have to shove off to work early in the morning too, sometimes after a morning workout. But I've sat at my desk with such full balls that I cannot concentrate and end up jacking off in the office bathroom. Other times I'm in bed and just wank one out before showering. Waste of cum, I know, but it gets the day going.

So what are guys looking for to get off in the morning? Do you need also find yourself wanking just to get on with the day? If you could get a suck/fuck in, would you need to set it up beforehand? I'm thinking everything early morning would have to be planned out at least the day before.

As a bottom, is there enough time to clean out if the top needs more than a blow job? So do you clean out before going to bed. As a top, do you want just a pump and dump bottom? Or a blowjob?