[BB Cunt] Loads 20, 21 & 22 of the new year!

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

CIMG1781.JPG

Bathhouse. Sunday evening.

Me naked on my back in my room, legs up in the air presenting my cunt to everybody passing by. First cock up my ass: Sexy latin guy mid 40s, moustache. First I thaught he has a small dick, but after some sucking it grew to a nice size. He fucked me hard and bred me without a lot of verbal action. Well, it was quick and my ass was lubed to take more cock ....

Second guy: HOT italian born, muscular, 30 yrs. Outside his open room there were about 5 or 6 men lurking around staring at him. He came into my room. Shy, cute, beautiful eyes. I knew he is not a pig. But I tried. I presented my cunt, finally he was about to fuck me but said "Are you negative?" I said "no, I am positive..." He stopped immediately. He was totally adorable, wondering if he could get hiv from what we did. I said he 'll be fine and he left.. so cute... Maybe I should have said I am negative??? ;-))

Than there was that kind of built guy. Maybe 40. One of the kind where u see he is positive on the first sight. U know - cheeks, belly, Veiny arms & legs. That made me so hot.... I presented my asshole and he came into my room. I stated sucking his nice size dick, he loved playing wih my hole and I decided to push the load I have in my ass out for him. That drove him wild, he went very verbal. 'How many loads u got in there' U want one more load up your hole? U want me to breed that ass boy?" That kind of shit I LOVE. He fucked me doggy style and shot his load quickly. I took a picture of his ass just after he shot his laod... U can see some cum on his dick...

CIMG1703.JPG

Fourth guy was a mercy fuck. Over 50. skinny, hairy. Sometimes I think its really hot to give my ass away to some old nasty men. I thaught he is a pig, but when it came to fucking he pulled out a rubber. I thaught I 'll let him fuck me with the rubber and than play with the full rubber ... BUT he did not shoot inside the rubber, stroked his cock and shot his load over my chest. It was a HUGE load - wow, kind of hot but still wasted coz it did not go into my cunt. Here is pick of my chest full of cum...

CIMG1719-.jpg

Than the poz fucker came back for another turn on my ass. fucked me in dif positions. When I rode his cock, he on his back, I managed to shove 2 fingers up my cunt... man - felt so hot and wet. At one point he took his cock out really fast and my ass was oozing some cum on the floor - see pic

CIMG1768.JPG

Good slut that I am I licked it up from the dirty bathhouse floor... He bred my ass a second time. There it was up my ass. Load number 22 of 2010!

CIMG1759.JPG

CIMG1773.JPG768888045280187337-616220749849322364?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.