the cum contract

bottomforsize

Guest indynudeguy

When I'm offering up my hole I appreciate any man that takes the time to stick his cock in. Part of the thrill for me is making myself available and being used. If I get his load that's great!

You guys expect too much. There is no deal. If you are lucky enough to get a man to fuck you, then you should be greatful. He you please him enough that he cums, then you can feel some satisfaction. If not, then get grateful he paid attention to you all. No man owes you his load. You are the lucky receptacle for every load you get. Those you don't get, well, they weren't yours to begin with. Arrogant bitches.

I'd planned to type something witty, but I really think TigerMilner said it BEST! I'm still over here laughing!

No way a bottom can demand a Top's load, even in a 1-1 situation. As a sub bottom, I can beg or ask for his load, but it's really up to him to decide if he wants to breed me with his unique DNA.

If I'm going to bend over at a bathhouse, sex party, etc., then I'm telling the Top it's OK to sample my hole. Period. Here's my hole. You do what you want.

I actually enjoy having multiple Tops just stretching my hole with a few strokes, and moving on to the next hole. Every cock is shaped differently and so is every bottom's fuckchute. Some cocks are a better fit than others. I enjoy just having a man's cock sliding in and out of my fuckhole. If I'm at the baths or a sex party, there will always be another cock ready to sample my cunt, and make me work to earn his load.

A Top will know when he's a good fit, and I will work my ass off, litterally, to milk his cumload out of his cock.

But it's always the Top's choice to breed me, and not for me to demand.

There probably are six or seven bottoms for every total Top. Bottoms have to compete to get the Top's load.

No way a bottom can demand a Top's load, even in a 1-1 situation. As a sub bottom, I can beg or ask for his load, but it's really up to him to decide if he wants to breed me with his unique DNA.

If I'm going to bend over at a bathhouse, sex party, etc., then I'm telling the Top it's OK to sample my hole. Period. Here's my hole. You do what you want.

I actually enjoy having multiple Tops just stretching my hole with a few strokes, and moving on to the next hole. Every cock is shaped differently and so is every bottom's fuckchute. Some cocks are a better fit than others. I enjoy just having a man's cock sliding in and out of my fuckhole. If I'm at the baths or a sex party, there will always be another cock ready to sample my cunt, and make me work to earn his load.

A Top will know when he's a good fit, and I will work my ass off, litterally, to milk his cumload out of his cock.

But it's always the Top's choice to breed me, and not for me to demand.

There probably are six or seven bottoms for every total Top. Bottoms have to compete to get the Top's load.

think u r right...every hole feels different...when im at sexparty i wanna unload in hole that feels just right...sometimes its hard though... it has happened to me at sexparty that there r several bottom sluts and that the one i find most attractive doesnt have the best hole.... than i end up breeding a slut thats not my favourite but his hole just feels best on my dick.... and sometimes i try to fight it.... but the bottom sluts milking technique is just too good...