The World's Greatest Fuckbuddy

Got a call from the world's greatest fuckbuddy. He's beautiful to me. Smart. Funny. Poz. Twisted. He has a true gift for fucktalk, incredibly sweet and totally nasty at the same time. And he always does something to surprise me.

This time, he had a plug holding two poz loads from other buddies in his hole. Did i wanna stir them up, push them in deeper with my big fat cock, and add my maybe-still-neg cum into the mix? Yes. I asked if he'd be interested in transferring all that from himself into me, plus his own magic seed. Hell yes.

So he came over, slowly pulled the plug out and licked it off. I don't have to tell you how beautiful and alive just-fucked ass is when the blood is still throbbing through it, the hole is swollen and tender, and just a bit of treasure is dribbling out. I licked it up and kissed him gently. My cock was so hard I thought the skin might split as I slid raw all the way into his hot, gooey slot. It was just too much heaven. I knew I wouldn't last very long, so I rammed him hard, all the way in and all the way out. I looked into his eyes and said, "Tell me about the men who just fucked you, whore." Seems that just before the second one shot, he leaned in and whispered, "I went off my meds six months ago." When I heard that, I shot too.

I hated to do it, but I finally puled out, and he cleaned off my cock like a good cumslut should, then licked his way down and started eating my ass, something he does like no one else-- light licks, brief nibbles, intense suction, full tongue insertion, until the world is only his mouth and my hole. I put my lips on his ravaged slit and was rewarded with a mouthful of glorious mess. My head began to swim. I pulled him up and pressed my mouth to his, feeding all of it to him. He whimpered. "Don't swallow," I warned him, "Recycle."

He pried my ass apart with his hands and slammed his face onto it. I could feel the lot of it --spit, sweat, old lube, two poz and one maybe loads--being funneled into me. And I certainly felt his fat, blunt billyclub of a cock going bare into me, all the way down to the root without pausing once. This was not a tender moment. I think I actually screamed. He grabbed me by the throat and locked his eyes on mine as he thrust harder and harder into me. "I told them what a sweet slut you are. Wanna put out for their gang? Dozen or so poz guys taking turns on you. I'd fuckin' love to show you off to them." Oh fuck yeah. "You gonna watch me take it?" "I'm gonna fuck you first and last, and I wanna film the whole thing." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

His cock pleases me like no other ever has. It simply fits inside me perfectly-- perfect stretch, perfect penetration, perfect stimulation. I wish he could fuck me forever. He usually lasts 30-45 minutes, alternating between romantic passion and relentless brutality. He finally came, and as always I loved feeling each and every one of his loaded, dirty poz spurts flooding my tunnel. As has become part of our ritual, I spun around and licked his cock clean while he soothed my battered, bruised hole with his now-gentle lips and tongue.

I don't have to tell you about the delicious, complex taste of our next kiss. Two cocks, two asses and four loads swirling around from mouth to mouth, passed back and forth over and over again and again until nothing was left. It was, as always, both comforting and arousing.

What else was left but to fuck each other again?

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

I had a fuck buddy like this. His name was Brian (never knew his last name)...a total ditz who sometimes got so stunned he'd pass out stand me up, but when we got together it was total fireworks. He had an uncanny way of knowing when I had cum in my ass and showing up to suck it out. And he would deliberately get loaded up for me and so he could give me a treat.

One of my favorite fucks of all time is when Brian came over after being gang banged at a bathhouse and where he took seven loads. After I added my own load to the mix, he shoved a black, 18 inch double ended dildo up his ass to cover it in spooge. He then removed it and inserted the now white end of the dildo up my ass. Then Brian climbed on the other end and we fucked each other with all that pig cum. To end the day he ducked the bejeesus out of me and added his own very questionable load.

• 4 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 10/30/2012 at 9:06 AM, einathens said:

I don't have to tell you about the delicious, complex taste of our next kiss.

Say no more.