Incredible Voyeur experience watching a cheating friend used as a cumdump at the sau

Guest HornedBottom

Guest HornedBottom

So last night my friend and I hit the Club in town, stripped to towels and wandered through the mazes, cruising for some quick cock. I lost track of my friend after bumping into bearded hunk I knew and wasting no time sucking on his big meat. Until he blew hisload down my throat...after I finished I went to look for my friend ...he was naked on all fours on a bench taking a brutal pounding by a hazard tatted daddy....I was frozen my friend was moaning and begging his tight hole was somehow stretched open taking this huge cock. With a grunt the daddy bred my friend and his cock slurped out of my friends pink opened hole. On Cue another daddy type rammed his cock up my friends ass, my friend was begging but no one cared, one after the other nine men in all pounded my friends hole filling his gut with cum, his hole was a sloppy sore mess puckered and oozing cum. It was so hot, seeing him used knowing he was a public cumbucket and his boyfriend had no idea his boyfriend was a cumdump now

hot, something similar happened to me, I was on a sauna and I saw this guy on a sling getting fucked. Two guys where on line waiting to pound him . He was sucking another guy cock and there I notice it was the partner of a good friend of mine. I could not believe it, he was serious and they had a "monogamous" relationship. I just got on line and fuck him after 3 guys has already loaded him. He notice it was me when I was already inside him. We have never talk about it afterward n

Don't understand why u seem so surprised that ur friend cheated on his bf.... If u go together to sexclub aren't u suppose to go and fuck with others? That he got fucked by bunch of guys is only a bonus.... Kind of jealous of the bf.... His friend arrived home with a hole full of cum.... Hot! And this happened at crew club yesterday tue night in DC? Kind of hard to believe as I have been few times and always found it a bit lame.... Even on weekends....