He fucked me on the bench for about 10 minutes, slow, deep and paced.

AlwaysOpen

Swapped off work yesterday - a guy on BBRT had said he would be in town and wanted to breed me - and a guy at work wanted hours- so I swapped off so I could be bred. I was online almost all afternoon, but neither the guy I had expected to hear from, nor any other guys in town, were hunting for sex. Maybe the hurricane hitting NYC had everyone glued to their TV. Finally, around 9:00 P.M., one of my anon fuck tops hit me up for hole- I gave a fast re-rinse just to make sure, and he was on his way over. I was on the fuck bench, blindfolded and dry hole when he walked in.

I heard him drop his pants (shorts?), then he pushed a finger into my hole, worked it around, then withdrew it, and quickly shoved his cock back in. He fucked me on the bench for about ten minutes, slow, deep and paced. Then he opened the poppers he leaves at my place, and quickly picked up his pace and unloaded a nice load up my ass. I remained on the bench until his car was headed back up the street. With his cum nice and deep in my hole, I went back online, and was immediately rewarded with another guy I had gotten fucked by in the past asking for hole.

I went to him, and soon had his eight inches, (real eight inches as opposed to so many profile 'eight-inchers'), deep up my ass as I rode him and sucked face at the same time. We shifted positions, but I made sure to try to take him until I could feel his pubic bone firm against my ass cheeks. He was pressing hard into my second sphincter, and the pressure on his cock head sent him over the edge, pulsing a two-day back-up into my hole, mixing with the load from the anon fuck. He collapsed onto my back, pinning me to the bed, his cock inside still, and lay there for another five minutes as I contracted my ass to milk him dry. When his cock finally popped out, I slid-out from under him and quickly went down on his cock, sucking it clean of the jizz from my ass. We chilled and talked a little, then I pulled on my shorts and tank top and headed home.

I had left the computer on at home, so when I got back there were a few OINKS and unlocked pics on BBRT, but nothing that would pan out. On Asspig though, a man I had played with on his last visit was back in town and wanted to flog, fist and use me. By now, the two loads were pushing to exit, and it was past midnight, so I set up a fist session for 11:00 A.M. today with him. I picked him up, and once back here at the house, went to work on his very nice, uncut cock as he worked my tits- HARD. As he got rock hard, he pulled out of my mouth and began slapping and spanking my hole and ass. Once warmed up, he then pulled on some gloves and went for my hole, and kept at my hole fisting me for almost 45 minutes. After a five-minute session of punch fucking, he suddenly stopped, I was ready for a break, so I slipped off the fuck bench (that J Lube is really slick!) and went for his cock to suck hard, but he pulled back and said he was ready for a break, and he went and washed up. When he returned, he apologized and said he was done and would like something other than water to drink- so I made us drinks and we went out and sat in the yard- he fully dressed now, and me, not.

I drove him to a gym he wanted to work out at, and I headed on my way. Now I just have to motivate myself to hit Slammer tonight- the second guy to fuck me last night may meet me there and take my ass again.

Edited by Hotload84