italian jacker

chipygmalion80

an italian 40-something daddy messaged me again. he is a regular and a little different. i mean he is pretty typical italian: beefy, hairy, to the point, no nonsense. but this guy has a kink.

he asked for my gloryhole curtain to be up again. i put it up in the foyer like before. it has a big hole in the middle. i kneel down and see him walk in. it's just at waste level and i can see his small beer gut through his tech shirt. he immediately drops his short down and walks towards the hole. his dick is flaccid and small but trimmed. he just stands there with his flaccid soft dick right in front of me. i can smell his manhood. he doesn't say anything to me.

i reach out for his soft dick and put it in my mouth. about 5 minutes later there is the raging hard cock in my mouth, the kind the curves up just slightly, and gets thicker towards the cockhead. actually it is quite beer can thick at the tip and narrow at the base. and this is when the italian always says something to me: "put your ass up"

i swing around, grab two handfuls of the curtain, and shove my bare ass through the big gloryhole. i can just barely see his raging dick through my balls. but the italian doesn't fuck me. he always barks out orders, "jack your dick". so I grab my dick and start jacking. "push your dick back towards me," he continues. "fuck yea jack that dick you fucking slut," the italian daddy says and i can tell he is furiously jacking his rock hard dick right up against my ass. with the other hand he grabs my dick hard. "oh fuck" i yell from the pressure of his big hands. he hears me and says, "yea you like that slut? you like me jacking your slutty cock?" and he just makes me say it, "yes sir, fuck yes, jack my slutty dick"

he releases his hard grib from my swollen dick and grabs my waist with both hands. and the next thing if feel that huge cockhead burst through my tite, fresh, unopened hole. i crindge and bite my teeth and yell. the italian rams his big 8" all the way up my ass in one forceful thrust. then he says, "oh fuck yea, that's a nice ass."

the italian does not thrust. he does not pound my ass. the big cock had simply been shoved down deep in my hole so that the italian would bust his nutt up inside my ass. i finally recover and hear the beefy italian regaining his breath from the ejaculation. my hole hurts and aches from not being opened up before the penetration. then i feel the huge dick pulling out of my ass so i clamp down hard on the italians dick. he pulls out fast thought and i hear a "plop" on the wooden floor from my cumhole not being able to milk all of the italian's huge load.

i swing around and look through the gloryhole. the italians dick is already half soft but still red from being swollen up so fast. he takes the towel i laid out and wipes his dick. then he just says, "thanks man. gotta run to work." he pulls up his pants, i say something about anything time, he opens the door, and closes it fast.

he is probably at my gloryhole for 7 or 10mins, everytime -- always the same kinky jacker/breeder.