[BB Cunt] Afternoon Fuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

I met this hot guy at a club: Over 6 feet. Muscled. Trimmed hair. Sexy face. About 45 yo. JUST my type of guy! He was really nice and a good kisser (we kissed in the club) so we exchanged numbers and I met him this afternoon. I was not sure about his sexual likings. Usually I don t meet guys where I am not a 100 oercent sure they will breed my cunt. But he was just so HOT that I had to give it a try. I knew he was a total top. The way he touched my ass on the dancefloor told me so...

Well I got to his apartment. He prepared some lunch. He made me suck his cock (VERY nice size ;-) while he was woking in the kitchen. Then he kissed me, pressed my body against the kitchen wall and choked my neck... NICE. So he was pretty dominant. Than he suggested we should "Take a nap" . We lay down on the sofa and of course we did not stay dressed too long.... I sucked his cock, licked his body & armpits. Than he said he wanted me to shoot my load all over his cock and wantd me to lick my cum from his body / cock. I said "And whats with your load?" He said "I am gonna shove that cock with all your cum up your cute little ass." I got really excited because to me that sounded like he wants to fuck me raw. So, I thaught I ll do as he asked, stroked my cock and came over his cock thinking of how nice his raw cock will feel up my ass. He got totally excited with all my cum on his cock. I sat on his cock right away, NICE - my own load on a raw cock up my ass! After one or two minute he said: "We should use a rubber, it's not safe for you..' I said: 'Why u think its not safe for me?' He: "Because I am positive". I said: Thats fine with me mister!" NOW; he got really excited, asked me if I am positve too. I said i LOVE taking raw cock and cum up my ass.... He loved that answer, said somthing like "usually the hot guys I meet are all negative" and after 2 minutes he came up my ass shouting loudly.... FUCK what a hot sexy man, what a hot fuck, what a NICE load up my ass... LOAD COUNT 2010 - 19 loads768888045280187337-485319731617748384?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.