[Gay Sexcapades] Fun Weekend and a Few Rants

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see The Slut's original blog post click here

The weekend was pretty fun.* I did some low-key New York-y kinds of things, but also managed to get into a few raw holes.*

Friday night, an online friend of mine hit me up during the day and said a friend of his wanted to get filled with 28 loads of cum for his birthday.* We got online in a group chat with the bottom slut and worked out the details.* Sounded like everything was coming along perfectly and I was assured that it would be canceled "only in case of death or tragedy."* LOL

The bottom boy was really hot and just my type.* And a sweetie on top of that!* I was obviously excited.

First, the two of them were to show up at my place around 9pm, then 10pm and finally, 11pm.* So, I sent out an email to my regular group and posted an ad on Craigslist.*

The bottom boy had apparently been partying pretty hard for the past few weeks and was going to nap first.* Plus, he was fighting a bad cough.* Pretty soon, just as I expected, talk came of postponing it.* I told them that was fine... no hard feelings... just keep me posted.*

It was all downhill from there.* My online friend did not keep me posted and sort of left me hanging while he set up plans with other friends.* Then he became pretty damn rude toward me.*

I talked to the bottom the next day and things are cool with us... he's a really nice guy.* But, the rudeness and lack of communication from the top guy really rubbed me the wrong way.*

Which leads me to my first rant... I FUCKING HATE FLAKES!!!!** When I point out that New York has an abysmal flake record in my experience, I'm reminded that it's such a great barebacking city because there are so many bottoms to choose from.* The trouble is that there can be an infinite number, but if they don't show up, they are worthless to me.* The fact is that in Atlanta, 1 in 10 bottoms usually flaked on me.* Here, only 1 in 10 actually shows up!* And, honestly, the tops are really no better.*

OK, end of rant.* Hopefully we can reschedule with the bottom boy soon.* He said he wanted to, so time will tell...

I went out Saturday night and sucked a few nice dicks at the Cock.** Then, it was off to Encore, the gay sexparty near my apartment.* There was a pretty good crowd.* I started by slurping down a very large load from a hot Middle Eastern guy.*

Then I headed upstairs and ate some hot twink ass as he laid across a bench.* He had clearly been fucked hard and had at least a few loads oozing out of his hole.* I munched his hot hole as a crowd watched and some other guys close by got plowed pretty hard.* All bareback.* :-)*

I got out of the way so a hot latin stud could slide his thick uncut meat into the twink boy.* I wandered downstairs and found a hot Jewish kid wandering the halls too.* I followed him toward the back of the club and immediately groped his crotch.* He leaned toward me and we started making out pretty heavily.* Pretty soon he had my cock in his hand and was dropping to his knees to suck my dick.* He was an awesome cocksucker and I was torn... I loved having him slurp on my cock, but I also really wanted to get in his ass.*

Soon, I pulled him up and pushed him over toward the ledge around the room.* He bent over willingly and I slid his pants down to his ankles.* While down there, I dove into his ass with my tongue for a few minutes to get it nice and wet.* I stood up, my cock still hard from his blow job, and I slowly slid into his bare hole.* Never was there any discussion of condoms, status, etc. and he certainly didn't mind taking my dick bareback.* He was a hot little Jewish fucker and I started off by slowly sinking in and out of his ass.* I sped up the rhythm slowly and soon was pounding his ass pretty hard.* He grunted with every thrust.* A small crowd circled around us to watch as I continued to pump is perfect little ass.* Pretty soon I didn't want to hold back any more, so I unloaded a pretty nice load in his butt, if I do say so myself.* Once I pulled out, I ran my hand around his hole and it was a mighty fine load indeed.* As I zipped up and started to walk away, a muscled black dude was starting to slide in as well.* I left shortly after that, but I wonder how many loads he took that night.*

On Sunday, a hot Latin cumdump came over to my place to be whored out.* We had talked online about for a while.* He arrived around 5pm and was very cute.* I had already sent out the normal email and posted the normal ad and already had a few responses when he arrived.

We chilled for a while waiting for the first guy to show up.* One annoyance about New York -- not really a rant, just an adjustment -- is that it takes guys SOOOOO long to travel.* So, we got to know each other and he's a total sweetheart.**

The first guy to show up was a hot black guy.* He and Ivan immediately when to my bedroom to start fucking while I contnued to round up more guys from the living room.* After only a few minutes, the top guy came back out and said he was running down to his car to get some lube.* I jumped up to get him some lube myself, but he said he had his favorite kind in the car.* I'm not real bright, and didn't realize he was just making an excuse to leave.* Ivan later told me he had first asked for a condom and then started a mini-lecture about the dangers of barebacking.* WTF?* The emails and ads are pretty fucking clear about the scene! He has definitely been deleted from the list.

After the black guy left, Ivan and I made out for a while as we waiting for the next contestant.*

Next, my hot friend Cory showed up.* Apparently Cory had fucked Ivan many times at a video store they both frequent.* The three of us chatted for a while but pretty soon, we were all three on my bed with Cory eating Ivan's hole and soon, putting his cock in Ivan's cumhole.* Ivan bent over the side of my bed laying face down while Cory pounding his hot smooth ass.

I positioned myself in from of Ivan so he could slurp on my cock while he was being fucked.* He's a really good dick sucker.* Cory pounded Ivan's ass for about 10 minutes before announcing he was about to cum.* I decided to shoot my load down Ivan's mouth just as Cory was cumming in his butt.* Ivan gulped down every drop and took Cory's toxic load like a champ.* He pulled off of my cock, smiled, and announced, "Well, at least I have two loads!"*

As Cory was leaving, a hot Colombian guy showed up.* He was really cute, but a bit of an egotistical ass.* Ivan took him to my bed and pretty soon I could hear the groans of Ivan getting fucked again.* I didn't join in because the Columbian guy totally turned me off with his attitude.* I could hear the moaning getting louder and was pretty sure Ivan just got another load.* The Colombian came out to use the bathroom then went back in, closed the door and started fucking again.

Which is rant number two -- I don't always need to join in, but this is a GROUP activity.* If you want one-on-one you can go and do it someplace else.* And you're sure as hell not going to close me out of my own bedroom.* So, after a few minutes, I opened the door and kicked the guy out.* I think he was pretty shocked, because as impressed with himself as he was, he probably had never had any sort of rejection thrown at him.**

So, only three loads in poor Ivan, and only two in his ass.* But, we will do it again soon and try to get him filled really well.

All in all, it was a fun weekend.* Yes, there were some frustrating parts.* Most of it is just getting adjusted to the way things are done in a new city.* Guys in every city have their quirks and idiosynchrisies.* I'm sure I'll get into my grove here and so far I'm having a ball.*

GaySexcapades?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

kU4qQO10bU0

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.