[Hot Pigg] Crap Memory

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

So if I haven't mentioned it on here yet, I have a really crap memory. Most people answer this with, "Oh me too." Yeah no, I actually had testing done for electrical impulses in the brain and for any tumors b/c I forget so much. Two of my relationships have been screwed up bc the guy didn't understand and thought that I didn't care to remember. It's not fun being told you did something or met someone and you cannot remember anything at all. I tend to overcompensate for this as well and push guys away.

I bring this up b/c I had a conversation with a boy on A4A the other day that I apparently have had sex with. Worse, it wasn't a one night stand. He contacted me saying how's it been. I recognized the face but nothing else. We went back and forth with him filling me in on all the details and being rude about it of course like how could I forget. Just to give you an idea of my memory capabilities, this is what I learned.

I met him through a friend who's a dj. We hung out on multiple occasions listening to that dj friend and getting drunk. We flirted quite a bit and made out at the bars a few times. This over a period of about a month. One night we finally decided to take things back to my place. We both stripped and fucked raw all night. Flip fucking back and forth, me being the bottom for two of his loads and he the bottom for one of mine. These were times before I owned a House In Virginia but still. He left the next morning and ended up moving to Florida not long after.

I wish I remembered it b/c he's hot. I would take and give loads with him again anytime. Lesson here. If I look confused when you talk to me and you know you have talked to me before, please be patient. I might remember but if I don't lets just start over.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-4659983538123942169?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.