[FelchingPisser] A Tale of Two Gangbangs

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Detroit—October, 2012

Who would have thought I’d have two in one month? Certainly not me. One was just as the month was beginning, the other towards the end. The first was organized by the bottom in question—a traveler from out of town. The second was a joint effort with Kevin, the man who took the mega loads first reported in The Breeder’s Journal (and a second one I wrote about where next to no one showed up, but we had a great time with a Gangbang in a Bottle.)

I have to say I had a good time with the visitor. Lots went wrong: the sling wouldn’t fit in the hotel room; he chose an exclusive hotel so guys felt odd walking through the lobby to find the room; he chose a hotel that had a second location in our area—where at least two men went to the wrong room; he thought most of the guys weren’t good looking enough….though they gave him loads—which was what it was supposed to be all about. He took about 7 loads in all. I met a hot, young, ebony, two-load-top who I will invite to future functions. And there was a great Iraqi young man who the visitor all but proposed to….

Mark+1+016.JPG

I felt like I made a good fuck-bud, but it was not an auspicious beginning for doing this particular scene with him again.

Now my pal Kevin was a different story…

We are back at the same motel where Kevin and I have done this a half dozen times. The sling is up, the rimseat is next to the bed. Kevin and I are stripping down—about 30 minutes before anyone is due to arrive. We compare notes. He’s manned Adam4Adam while I’ve helmed the guest list on BBRT. We feel confidant of a good turnout. I hang up my clothes, put on my jock and turn to the bed:

Danilo.JPG

I immediately begin tonguing his moist hole. I want it full of saliva and my precum before anyone else slides in. I ease into his hole. He grips my shaft, murmuring how long it’s been. It has been a long time, maybe too long, but it’s making us love this all the more.

Five minutes before the appointed time, there is a knock on the door. He’s mid-thirties, above average height. There is jet black hair matting his chest, arms and thighs. His cock is hard from the moment it comes out of his Jockey’s. He walks over to Kevin who’s on all fours on the bed, and sticks his cock in Kevin’s mouth. I slip back up his ass—fucking hard enough for Kevin to be pushed forward onto the new man’s cock.

“Try his ass.”

Hairy Man doesn’t hesitate. He pulls out and shoves his slightly curved cock, deep into Kevin.

A knock. A guy my age, carrying a little more weight than he’d like, comes in. He’s a regular with us. He can’t get enough of Kevin’s ass. He strips in no time and get his cock in Kevin’s mouth. I go back into Kevin’s ass. Hairy Man is stroking the fur on the Big Guy’s chest and chewing a nipple. In no time Big Guy tells me he wants some ass. I tell Kevin to rotate. BG shoves in. He fucks. He grins. He pulls out and Hairy Man fucks him again.

A knock. It’s the oldest gentleman who’s coming. He’s 10 years older than I, with a hot, hot uncut cock that has a large, but very smooth, PA in it. Before he’s undressed, the Big Guy unloads in Kevin. Load #1.

Older Guy gets some head from the Hairy Man. I clean Big Guy’s cock, and wipe up any excess around Kevin’s hole. Older Guy slips in. Kevin grunts from the girth and the PA. But he’s a champ. He takes the rough fucking with ease.

A knock. Another regular. He’s a man I’ve fucked many times—but he loves to top. Vers man strips down. I clean Older Guy’s cock of the excess cum he’s pulled from Kevin’s ass. Vers man doesn’t wait for some head. He just slides into Kevin. Hairy Man takes Kevin’s mouth. Watching all the action in the room, makes Hairy Man shoot. Kevin swallows—but not all of it. He knows me too well. I clean the man’s cock off and kiss Kevin. He snowballs some of the load to me. Vers man pulls out of Kevin’s ass. I put my cock in. I let the cum spill from my mouth onto the shaft of my dick and fuck Hairy Man’s load into Kevin. Load #2.

A knock. My fluffer arrives. A little late. He is my age, but gym built. He would love to be the center of the gangbang, but he has agreed to suck cock and eat ass to get guy’s hard enough for round two. He goes to work on Big Guy as Hairy Man dresses and leaves.

A knock. A guy (who looks incredibly suburban and straight) hurries in. He strips and is up Kevin before I can tell him where to put his clothes. The two loads up him must feel great. He shoots in about 2 minutes of fucking. I clean him up, along with the fluffer, and spit what I get back into Kevin’s hole. Load #3. Suburban Man is dressed and gone before I can make the hash mark next to his screen name.

A knock. A man I don’t recognize from my list. He’s my age or a little younger, has a nice body—his jet black skin looking even darker against the white motel wall. He’s big and he announces he wants to fuck. Now. But only if there’s a load up there. I tell him there are three. He enters Kevin roughly. And in 20 seconds he is shooting. Load #4. He allows me to clean his cock, then the fluffer goes to work on him, though he never loses his hard on.

Big Guy is back up Kevin. He shoots his second load. Load #5. The black guy comes over and pushes me out of the way, where I’ve knelt to felch. He inserts. And cums. Cum is running out of Kevin’s ass. Load #6. I clean up his hole. The Black guy takes his cock to the fluffer. Big Guy and Older guy leave.

A knock. A twenty-something. He’s driven a long way to get to Kevin’s ass again. The Young Man strips and dives right in. He fucks hard. Still on the bed. He shoots quickly. Load #7. I let the fluffer do clean up. I want to fuck. I take over. I feel a tongue on my ass on the back stroke. There are hands reaching out to rub across my chest, hands pulling at my balls from below, hands twisting nipples, hand running over the stubble on my head. I am close to overload. I pull out and make the fluffer, who’s been on my hole, lick my cock clean.

I get Kevin into the sling. Vers Guy fucks him there. As Do I. As does the Black guy, briefly. “Somebody shoot. Then I’ll fuck more,” he tells me.

A knock. One of Detroit’s best known tops arrives. He loves Kevin’s hole. He’s texted me repeatedly during the day about details. He sees Kevin sprawled in the sling. He just unzips, steps up and gives him a chain rattling fuck. Everyone in the room rings the sling and watches, stroking another man. He grunts and shoots. Load #8. I clean him up. I do such a good job, he doesn’t wash, he just puts it away, thanks the room and leaves.

The Black guy is right there. He inserts. “Oh fuck, he shot a lot in there.” Two more strokes and he’s shooting. Load #9.

Vers guy is up next. He’s been on the rim seat, with the fluffer beneath. He fucks Kevin in the sling. He pauses, asking me to rim him as he fucks. I work into his hairy crack. It’s like a switch. He shoots. Load #10.

The Black guy is back in. It takes a little longer this time. But he shoots his fourth load. Load #11.

The Young man is up again. He kneels to taste the froth of cum that is Kevin’s hole. He inserts. “Oh, my fucking….” He trails off for his thrusts speed up. Once again the chains rattle. And he soon shoots. Load #12. I let the fluffer take care of his cock. I want to taste that hole. I eat. I swallow. And I stand up to fuck. His hole is so slick. I slide in. I’m close, but the moment passes.

“Here.” I give the fluffer my cock. He devours it hungrily. “Now his hole.” He licks and sucks at it, all the while stroking himself. I hear a grunt. My fluffer is coming. And catching it all with his left hand. What a guy---he applies it to Kevin’s puffy hole. Load #13.

“Move.” It’s the Black guy. He doesn’t just enter him, he is swabbing down the exterior of Kevin’s hole with the head of his cock and working the fluffer’s cum up there. He fucks—the longest of his many times in his hole—and blows a fifth time. Load #14.

I clean him. I rise to fuck. Kevin winces as my big head prods at his hole. I see the look in his eyes. He’s done. “Come here.” I get him out of the sling. The remaining spent guys are all sitting on the bed watching. I lie under the rim seat. Kevin is straddling my chest. I lower the seat. He pauses—then lowers that magnificent ass onto my face. My tongue is right there. It slowly opens his hole. I taste the last cum deposit. I probe deeper. He opens up. It’s a fucking avalanche. Cum is pouring out of his abused hole. I can barely swallow fast enough.

I tear up.

I grab a breath of air and then work my tongue even deeper…3633230367947296647-5607967581122142805?l=felchingpisser.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.