[BB Cunt] Bathhouse Loads

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

SO, I was out last night with friends at a new club. I got really busy on the dancefloor with a couple of guys, but I did not want to go home with any of them - I just wanted to take raw loads up my ass ... So I left the club around 4 and decided to go to the bathhouse... I got a room, took off all my cloths and walked around the bathouse naked. My first fucker was a about 40yo. sexy man whos cock i grabbed when he passed by. It was hard, so I bend over right there in the aisle and shoved his cock up my ass. He loved that and took me to his room. There he shot the first load after i was riding his cock for a couple of minutes. His cock stayed had and so I went on riding his cock. He soon found out that I love to hear about him breeding my ass with his poz loads .He got really verbal, which makes me so hot. I got a second load up my ass from that guy... NICE start! So, I continued cruising the rooms. One chubby black guy caught my attention because of his huge cock. I came into his room, BUT soon i found out he used condoms... FUCK. I left the room immediately! Next was a younger couple. I took them to my room, both fucked me raw, but it was kind of lame... Some guys just don 't know how to use their cock. I Said I 'need a break' and threw them out of my room. Than there was that hot, latin, straight looking guy .... He was amazingly sexy. Cocky. Dominant. He followed me to my room and immediatley grabbed my ass. He felt the two loads oozing out of my ass and he went crazy... "Ah, u got some cum up that ass bitch?". Me: "Sure man, two loads so far, but I want more". He:" U gonna get more u slut! " HE fucked me in differet positions, spitting in my face and slapping my ass and face.... sooooo HOT. He fucked me for about 30 minutes and than I just HAD to cum.... I did not et his cum, but I gave him my number, he called my today, so I am sure I 'll take his load soon......! I ll keep u posted on that... LOAD COUNT 2010 is now 18.768888045280187337-8143615544363716383?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.