[2 Pigs] mpls saturday slutting denver part four our 300th post

AnonStory

Continuing our Denver adventures… We last told you about our Friday night fuckfest (where lucky me I took 8 loads!).

But before I tell you about my Saturday, I am happy to tell you that this is our 300th post! It’s been an amazing ride, and we both want to thank all our faithful readers! We started small, but we’re now getting over 60,000 unique visitors every month. Thanks guys! Here’s to another 300 posts with lots of hot cum-filled bareback fucking!

So now on to Saturday…. Dan had some stuff to do so I thought I’d just hang out in the hotel room and take cum all day.

The first guy I had over was a gym jock. He’d messaged us Friday for the gangbang, but didn’t make it. He was about 6’2” and 190, great body, great legs. 7” pretty thick cut cock. He came in wearing gym shorts, a gym hoodie, and running shoes.

We started making out, then he grabbed my ass, I started sucking his cock, then we stripped all the way, he pushed me down on the bed, made me suck his cock some more, then flipped me over, lubed his cock, asked me if I wanted to take his cock and before I could answer he was fucking me. He made me milk his cock, and then I started begging for his load.

Then right before he came he asked me if I really wanted it and when I said yes, he came in me. He pulled out, I sucked his cock, he pulled his gym shorts back on, reminded me that he lived ½ a mile from the Denver Swim Club (he knew Dan and I wanted to go there on Saturday night), and left. I have no idea what his status was. (I love when they ask if I "really" want their load because that makes me think he's giving me something extra special along with his cum...)

“Mike” was next. 33yo 5’10” 165. Very big cock. He’d messaged me earlier, “do you have condoms?” I said, “No, but I have lube and poppers.” He replied, “I’ll bring condoms.”

When he came over, we started making out like crazy, like up-against-the-wall crazy. He took my shirt off, he took mine off, we stripped each other while making out like crazy. He was wearing a jock strap as was I. We kept them on, then we got on the bed grinding cocks against each other. Then started playing with each other’s cocks. Then he started to tease my hole and lick it. Then we 69’d forever. (To be honest I was pretty impressed with my ability to take his cock to the hilt!)

Then I asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he grinned and said yes. So then we rolled around some more, grinded our cocks together, took quite a few pictures (he was *really* into pictures!), and then he lubed up and started to slide his cock into my hole. He never mentioned those condoms he supposedly brought!

He fucked me for a while, me on my back with my legs over his shoulders. I asked him where he wanted to cum, and he just sort of groaned. Then I asked, “do you want to cum inside me?” and he said, “I want to cum all over your jock!” So he pulled out, we both started jacking our cocks, and his load erupted all over my jockstrap. Then we made out some more, cleaned up, and he left. I took a hot pic of him pissing before he got dressed, and also one of his ass in his hot jock. Enjoy the pics!

DenverBath.JPG

DJ_ASS_DENVER10.JPG

ME_DJ_COCKS_DENVER10.JPG

ME_DJ_DENVER10.JPG

ME_DJ_DOCK_DENVER10.JPG

(Me sucking his cock)

ME_DJ_SUCK_DENVER10.JPG

ME_DJS_COCK_DENVER10.JPG

ME_DJSCOCK2_DENVER10.JPG

DenverFuck.JPG

DenverFuck2.JPG

His load all over my jockstrap...

DJ_LOAD_DENVER10.JPG

“Sam” was next. 29yo, 5’10” but looked 18. Very cute and twinky, really great skin, and a nice 7 1/2" cock. He was sort of a yapper. Wouldn’t shut up. I finally said, “can you stop talking?” and he did. We started making out, he stripped my clothes off then his own, then he flipped me over on my stomach and started to rub his cock on my bare hole and asked if I wanted to take it bare. That was hot because we hadn’t really talked about safe or not.

I just opened up my hole and sucked his cock in. He started fucking me and then started getting filthy with his mouth. “Do you want to take my cum” “Are you going to let me own your ass?” “Do you like being a little slut boy?” I responded with dirty talk. After I asked him to breed me, he dumped his first load, moaning, “I’m gonna cum!”

Then he laid down on top of me and I started to massage his cock in my ass. Then I asked if he could go for round 2, and he was up for the challenge, and got even filthier with this talk. He said he liked to fuck sluts and loved to be a stud. Then he made me get on all fours and asked me if I wanted to take his second load. I answered by just clamping down on his cock and making him cum for the 2nd time. He pulled out, got dressed and left.

At this point I called Dan who was just getting back to the hotel, and told him the coast was clear and that he should come up and deposit his own load. Which he did! It was so hot feeling his big cock churning up those other loads before he added his DNA to the mix.

Then we got dressed and went and grabbed a bite to eat. We ended up at this place called Earl’s. If you’re in Denver, you should try and stop by and check out the hottest barback we’ve ever seen. Sort of a jocky Channing Tatum look-alike. Tall, blond, shaved head, amazing lean body, maybe 21 or 22yo. And an incredibly sexy distracted way of always grabbing his crotch. We wanted to ask our server about him, which is how we came up with the current blog headline, “does your barback bareback?” (We’d had a few drinks and thought that was really funny.)

Back at the hotel we decided we were too beat to make it to Denver Swim Club. Instead we spent the night looking at old texts and emails, and reliving some memories (many of which are destined for separate blog posts!). It was sort of like a “Terms of Endearment: evening (but not exactly because I don’t think Shirley MacClaine and Debra Winger ended up fucking and swapping cumloads).

terms2.JPG

It was unfortunately our last night together. We fell asleep, Dan’s arms around me, his cock pressed up against my ass, his sperm deep inside.

On Sunday morning I flew back home to Minneapolis. Dan stayed a few more days in Denver, but I’ll let him tell you about that….

5486372999613260578-1871246603812587317?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.