[Leather Skin Biker] Cash Slave 2010

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Leather Skin Biker's original blog post click here

I have a new cash slave this year. He’s a very serious cash slave, and understands the fact that an Aryan MaSSter such as ME is entitled to tribute and respect.

There is a lot that I could say about my new cash slave, but suffice to say that he has not let Me down so far. There’s an added dimension involved with this cash slave in that he is an inferior jewish cash slave who tributes this SSuperior Aryan MaSSter.

Most recently, he bought me a new motorcycle jacket from Mr. S Leather. It’s a beuatiful jacket, and a symbol of his jew slave labor. I also told him to buy me a Nazi flag for me, as well as one for himself, and he has obeyed that command as well.

I expect to meet My new cash slave this year, and he has reserved a room for Me at the host hotel for IML 31. I’m sure I will have more to say about this one. Stay tuned.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.