[Leather Skin Biker] German Ca$hslave Done.

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Leather Skin Biker's original blog post click here

This is an update for those of you following my thread about the German cash slave. I met him for the first time last year, and one of the goals of my meeting with him was to “settle” the situation. What that translated into was him buying me a drink, then going up to his hotel room, discussing his predicament, and reaching an agreement on closure of the situation.

I ordered room service, and I took some cash (under $200), and had him order me a pair of tight cop gloves as parting tribute to close the “situation,” and put it behind us. I also agreed to delete his photos and considered the cash slavery done. he held up his end of the agreement, and I have held up mine. I do need to remove his pic from one of my blog posts.

One final thing I have to say about the German cash fag is that he did come through last year, and he did put out, as a cash fag should. But it involved a great deal of time and effort to cashrape him. And ultimately, he made it about him. Less patient doms would have told him to get lost, but I was patient, and I did manage to cashrape him.

More...

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.