[Hot Pigg] Load Dripping from my ass on the train

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

I worked tonight and had all intentions on being good and sticking to my no alcohol in March detox. Yeah, didn't go that way. I realized why I tolerate work the way I do, alcohol. I get off work and hit up my friends to see where they are at. I end up at this party with a ton of hot guys that I don't know. Nothing sexual just a birthday party for boring people. I get hit on my two guys. Neither are looking for a House In Virginia so I'm turned off. I make sure my friend makes it home okay and start my way home myself.

I'm drunk at this point and horny so of course I detour to the booths. I planned just a quickie before bed and it really worked just like that. I pay my $10 and head to the restroom for a good clean out. I take two laps just to make sure I'm not missing anyone and go for this hot older latin guy. He's beautiful and toned. I spend some time getting him hard which is fairly easy and then ask if he fucks raw. A nod of the head means my night is starting off really well. I have learned to carry a small bottle of lube just in case so I whip it out and lube us both. He starts pounding and I'm begging, loudly so everyone can hear. He's quiet. Eh, oh well, at least I'll get a load. I didn't just get one load from him though. Quiet as he may be he loaded me two times in a row and attempted a third. No luck on the third but I was really dripping out. I came just by fingering my wet hole. We cleaned up and I exited the booth.

I figured I'd take one look around just in case. No cuties. One booth was taken and I could see through the frosted glass in the next booth that whoever was there was built and getting fucked. I waited just to see. Out comes this fucking amazing Latin god!!! Built, beautiful, tatooed everywhere, and to the bathroom he goes. At this point there's no telling if he is done or up for more. The older guy with him leaves. The Latin God comes back out and makes a round. He eyes me down but I need to head to pee. When I exit the bathroom he is still there. He eyes me and grabs my ass. Hell yeah, I grab his hand and guide him to a booth I know is free. There is no seat there so it's usually open. We get in and he immediately drops his pants. I do the same and start working his dick. It's wet and sticky so I know it's fucked something but I go at it. He's hard. I ask if he fucks raw. He does. He starts fucking me. OMG it feels amazing. My ass is twitching remembering it. He pulls out and guides my dick to his hole. Even better!!! I fuck him a bit and he flips again to fuck me. This goes on a few times. He says I know how to fuck and he cums. Ugh!!! wasted. So I tell him I want to cum in him. He's like, "Nooo." I'm like, "I know I'm not the only one to do that tonight and you know you want it." He smiles and says, "You're not the only one and won't be the last," as he turns around and guides me to his hole. I've cum already but this God is so hot I don't have a problem blowing another load up his ass. I kept calling for Jesus but I wasn't aware I was already fucking him. OMG, I'm so hard right now! I pull out and we begin to dress. Here's how the rest goes.

Latin God: I usually don't hook up with kids.

Pigg: Excuse me.

Latin God: Just you are so hot and I had to have you.

Pigg: Awww

Latin God: I usually go for older. How old are you?

Pigg: 27

Latin God: Ha, I usually go for forty. I just had to have you.

Reason I mention this. He called me a kid :-)

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-4791166365443525489?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.