[Athens GA Poz] A Thursday Night in Atlanta

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

I decided to take Thursday and Friday off of work and make a "slut" trip over to Atlanta. I arrived in Atlanta early afternoon, checked in to my usual spot (Red Roof Inn, Druid Hills Road) and posted my first solicitation for anonymous sex on Atlanta's Craigslist M4M. I also shot an email over to my buddy, Blake (read more about Blake in a previous blog post Blake: Poz Buddy in Atlanta).

Things were off to a slow start. After posting the advertisement, I got a few inquiries with the usual type of questions, "What are your stats? Do you have photos? or Are there any other guys there now?" To say the least, this irritates me since I explicitly state in my advertisement "I am looking for totally anonymous encounters without a lot of email exchanges about stats or swapping photo". I do include a photo of my hairy hole taking the cock of a positive buddy. (Yes, the photo below is of my hole)

P0001712+%28Medium%29.JPG

I did email with a guy that said he could swing by a little later after he got off work. Another guy said he was interested and would be over within an hour. Needless to say, he flaked as many who troll Craigslist often do.In the meantime, I decided to also send Blake a text message since I did not get a response to my email to him. He quickly responded back that he could be over around 6PM.

Around 5:30PM, the first guy who mentioned he would swing by after he got off work showed up. When he came in the room, I quickly assumed the doggie position of getting on all fours. He was probably in his mid 40s and a nice looking but average guy. He undressed and I turned around so i would be ready for his soft cock to be inserted in my mouth. I licked it deep a few times and he quickly sprung to life. I turned back around and he slid his cock in my already lubed up hole. He started moaning, "your hole feels so good" and started pumping it in and out of my hungry hole. I hit my poppers and turned around and asked him, "do you have a poz load?" He replied, "no I am negative". I answered "cool," turned around and started really enjoying his cock as he thrusts it deep in my butt. It wasn't long before he was blowing his cum deep inside. After he shot, he stayed there for a minute and caught his breath before pulling out, getting dressed and bolting for the door.

I was now hungry for more and was hoping it would not be long before Blake arrived so he could fuck me good while the load was still fresh. After about 30 minutes, my phone "dinged" with a text message. It was Blake, "I'm here." I assumed the doggie position again and was waiting when he entered the room. We exchanged a couple of words as he undressed and then he came over to the edge of the bed and told me, "suck this poz cock". That was all it took, I gulped down the full length of his shaft and sucked until he was good and hard. He turned around and backed his butt up to the edge of the bed. I knew what he wanted, he wanted my tongue in his ass. I licked it a few times and then laid down on my back and said, "sit on my face". I buried my tongue deep inside his hot hole.

After a moment, he stood back up and said, "turn around and take my dirty cock" as he began to snort the poppers. He inserted his cock in my hole and started working it. I said, "fuck my poz hole with that big poz cock" and "you're fucking me with another guy's cum". I took some poppers and we continued to talk dirty back and forth about Aids and Toxic loads. After a few minutes, Blake dumped his seed in my hole. I told him, "I enjoyed it as always" to which he replied, "I did too, it is always fun" and he was dressed and out the door.

Overall, it was a slow night though. I ended up with only a total of three loads (almost four, but one guy could not keep it hard enough to fuck). I thought it was probably good for a week night though. I decided to get some sleep and hope Friday and Friday night would be better.

Unfortunately, I got a phone call early Friday morning due to a family emergency and had to check out but hopefully will get a chance soon to make up for missing Friday night.4840212955243495621-3941428517006989238?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.