[Teen Cumhole] Hot Fuck with Daddy Top

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Teen Cumhole's original blog post...

Last night I went over to a new top’s house. This guy is a daddy, I guess you could say. He’s probably in his late 50s, muscular, hairy, really nice deep voice and he just seemed like such a top. He had been texting me these really hot but borderline cheesy messages for about a week now so I finally decided to head over and let him load my ass. He had told me on the phone that he had three little girls and that they were sleeping, so I thought that was a little weird but I didn’t care that much. When I got there he smelled a lot like cigarettes which turned me off at first. But he seemed like a good guy and he was very up front about wanting to fuck a load up my ass. He told me before we fucked that he wanted to thrill me. He said just about anyone can hurt me, but it takes a real man to thrill a boy like me. That made me think a little…

Let’s just say this guy really did end up “thrilling” me. Yeah, he made it hurt a little just because of how forceful he got, but I loved it. He sat in this big leather chair and told me to sit on his cock, and then he just fucked me like a piston or something. I had to hold onto his dick with my hole so tight so that I wouldn’t go flying off. This hookup was great because I never knew what he was going to do to me next. He was constantly switching up the positions and it really kept me on my toes. He fucked one load into me while I was on my side from the spooning position. We were kissing while he bred me and it felt really amazing…I felt my hole getting wet with his sperm and we were making out and it was just really intimate.

I thought that for a guy his age he would want to stop after cumming the first time. But he just kept going, fucking the load deeper into me and he stayed hard the whole time. I was impressed. I called him daddy the whole night and he really seemed to like that. He would grunt in my ear in his deep guttural voice and all I could think about was how primal it all was. We were just going at it with no inhibitions and I had never experienced anything like that. He flipped me onto my stomach and continued fucking me until I felt him squeezing my ass really hard and he started panting even harder and I knew he was busting his nut for the second time. He got really sweaty from all the fucking and he just laid on top of me with his dick still in my hole until it kind of softened up and slid out. I only had two loads, but damn it felt like more.

We laid in his bed for a little while and he kept rubbing his fingers up against my wet hole (without taking any of the cum out). Eventually I decided to leave, but it was a very good hookup overall. Not only did I feel totally used but I felt like I had truly satisfied this guy in every way. That’s something that I’m trying to be better at. Pleasing my top unconditionally and not even thinking about myself. This guy is organizing a gang bang for me tonight at his place between him and his four friends, so expect a story on that soon…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.