[BB Cunt] Sexparty Load

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

CIMG1702.JPG

So, I went out tonight to get some loads. The plan was: Check out an new weekly Sex party and than the bathhouse a little later. I was heading to that Sexparty, got some poppers on the way. At the venue, I was a little disappointed: not really busy, about 25 people. But I was already there, so I thaught I 'll give it a try. I checked my cloths and only kept my "Nasty Pig" jocks and my rubber boots. I walked around and - as usual - found out that there are FAR more bottom cunts than tops. Ugh... well...Luckily, I have the looks (I used to model for a couple of years) to attract all the men's attention within a couple of minutes. Four of them gathered around me immediately. I lost no time and started sucking off the first one, a sexy, kind of nasty looking top (athletic, buzzed hair) bending over presenting my cunt to one other guy (black, chubby, HUGE cock). The black top shoved his cock up my ass within the first 2 minutes - NICE! I took a nose off my poppers and decided I ll hop from one cock to the next one gathered around me. The fuckers LOVED watching me doing that: I got fucked by each cock for bout 1 minute, than I changed to the next one in the circle - man I felt like a true slut! One of the tops was the asian guy from last night, one was about 45 yo, hairy, leather harness, facial hair. At one point an annoying bottom slut tried to take some of "my" cock - luckily my four fuckers were to focused on my cunt so they ignored that slut. I HATE when bottoms are interfearing with my territory ;-) But that bottom did not leave and at one point, when I got fucked by the first top (nice cock, HARD pounding), he started stroking my cock. WHY bitch? The result was: I shot my load which I DID not want at all!!! The thing is, when I came, I am ready to go... No more bathhouse...So, I left my fuckers and made my way to the coat check. I felt flattered when 3 of the 4 fuckers followed me out and did not stay with that bottom slut. But I got my coat, went to the bathroom to make some pictures of my ass for you guys. And at the restroom I found out I have at least ONE laod up my ass! MAN, PLEASE: FUCKING TELL ME WHEN U SHOOT YOUR LOAD UP MY ASS!!!! I love hearing it!!!!!!! Makes me so HOTTTTTTTT. Why are fuckers sometimes so shy and not even breath or moan loudly when they breed my ass? GUYS, if I ever meet one of u: FUCKING TELL ME U BREEDING ME! Good thing about it: I got some nice shots of my oozing ass (pushed the load out in the nasty bathroom) and the cum on the floor of the bathroom.... Enjoy guys!

CIMG1692.JPG

CIMG1700.JPG768888045280187337-1684800391078039845?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.