Young and neg slut looking for friends

guyhoon

Hey daddy! :P Well i am 23, tall semi muscular, a little hairy but shaved cunt, cock, and thighs. I am femme and love men, cocks, and cum so much! I live in wisconsin so finding men is a tad hard so if you could help me that would be awesome! I love my virginity to my neighbor when i was very young and spent my early gay life with him as much as a could, but my family moved away before i graduated high school. So then i turned to craigslist and manhunt and i've been have 1 on 1's ever since. I let guys bareback me who i've never met before but they always love my cunt and come back for more! I've never been bred sadly, i love the taste of cum so i always have my tops pull out and unload in my mouth :P. I know i seem like a total slut, and well maybe i am but i get tested regularly and have somehow stayed neg! I know it'll happen sooner or later though, i love sex too much!

As for fantasies; I have always wanted to set up a gangbang with a group of anonymous men. I wanna go to a house with all of them waiting more me, lay on a couch with my pussy sticking up in the air and have all of their big hard cocks plow me till my pussy is ruined with pleasure, and to have all of them unload in there. I want it to be filmed too! and i'd like to squirt my creampie out and drink it from a glass! :P

Another one would be to be one of two bottoms in a gangbang, both of us getting it raw for hours, and after we'd have a half dozen or more loads each up our cunts, we'd suck all the juices out of eachothers holes! wow im getting so horny thinking about this!

Anyway harddaddyma, you should email me at streammg@gmail.com :P

Ugh i know, how come cock has to be so good! I remember i dated a girl once, went down on her but that was it, pussy is gross unless maybe if its filled with cum for me to drink not to fuck lol eww. My pussy is so much better for cocks to flll :P