I was so fucking horny. Beating off just did not do it.

porkboy101

with all the stories I've read on here the past couple of days, I was so fucking horny. Beating off just did not do it. Well today I hooked up with a guy on bbrt. He was working today, alone and was taking loads from guys. I replied to his ad and within 30 minutes, I was at his work. We went to the back of the building where he started to suck me to get hard. It did not take long and soon he spun around and put a little spit on his ass and I aimed my cock for his hole. I like an ass that is well lubed with spit and cum already and yet still tight. And his was. We fucked for about 5 or so minutes and the hole pump and dump was getting me excited not to mentioned horned like you would not believe. I grabbed his hips and thrusted hard and I unloaded a nice load in his ass. He gave me some tissue to clean up and we went our ways. We are wanting to hook up later this week when he's alone again.

Still somewhat horny, I decided to head to the gym. Skipped the work out and went straight to the steamroom. Saw some guys I've played with before and in no time we had a small orgy going in there. Nothing hotter than seeing 7 guys stroking and sucking. I would have loved to have been fucked, but these guys are not into it, but I did enjoy the loads. I swallowed one and had another guy blow his load on my face and beard. A third guy shot on my chest. A fourth guy shot in my open mouth. One guy started to rub the cum on my face and chest and worked to my cock and he jacked me off. After I cleaned up and was about to get into my car, the guy who jacked me asked if I would ever want to come over to his place. He wont fuck at the gym but will bring a guy home from the gym. We exchanged numbers and we will see how that pans out.