[Tiger Milner] Orlando Gangbang is Next Weekend! Tops Still Needed

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

For my Top buddies only, have you ever fantasized about being one of the tops in a gangbang video? Now is your chance to live that out. You might be the star! You know how in those videos one or two tops really stand out and are the first ones you jerk off watching fuck? Maybe that is you. My fantasies usually include gangbang scenarios, but doing one in front of 3 HD cameras and professional lighting and editing is a real dream come true. And coming true it is, next Saturday in Orlando, FL, November 3rd.

The OrlandoGangbang.com is an awesome group of hot tops who make the fantasies of selected bottoms come true. There is a separate application process for bottoms that is, in itself, pretty hot. I thought when I first learned about the group that it might degrading to apply, which can be hot, but this is not like that. These men appreciate bottoms the way total tops should. After all, tops need bottoms to fuck as much as bottoms need tops to fuck them. It is nature.

If you are exhibitionistic, love to show off, have a great fucking style, or just a sexy attitude that can be read on video, please, apply for the event. You might want to be a regular member of the group or if you just want to come fuck me on camera that is cool. Applications will be open til the day before because I want as many tops as I can get. How many can I take? I don't know. I want to find out. And I'd love to meet alot of you. BTW, all tops fucking on video will be required to sign a standard model release and provide ID to meet the 2257 requirements. Faces do not have to show. This is the real thing.

http://orlandogangbang.com/styled-9/page89/index.html

6346503737120829250-5590638213014005453?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.