[Tiger Milner] NEW Fucked in a Stall 3

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

">

Fucked in a Stall, 3rd InStallMENt

< Shot a new "Fucked in a Stall" video this weekend. It went a bit differently than the first two. I posted on Craigslist for an anonymous top to meet me in a public place. I didn't specify where in the ad of course. This hairy daddy bear who fucked me on video a few weeks ago answered and we agreed to meet. He likes me blindfolded, which I have never done in a public place before, but since I had done it with him before, I felt safe enough. I texted him when I was ready and to let him know which stall I was waiting in. In was very suspenseful waiting for him after the text and after covering my eyes. I sure hoped the right man walked in on me. I lost track of positioning and the camera when he came in, only aware of his hairiness and finding his cock. The angle actually works pretty well for the video but I really wish I had remembered to take off my shirt! At first when we begin fucking, there is like no skin showing. But it is a hot and it makes another hot addition to my public restroom series. lol. And wait til you see the one he and I shot the first time. It is smokin hot with cumming twice. The second time was explosive. I'll have it up soon.

6346503737120829250-8813649645896995063?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.