[Tiger Milner] Itching for a Gangbang

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

I've done it a few times, taken on up to five tops at one time. It is hot. It is also very difficult to organize. The hardest part is getting them all to show up at the same time. Men can be very unreliable. After the first guy cums, the rest get to enjoy a slick warm wet hole that is commonly referred to as "Sloppy Seconds". Most pig tops LOVE that feeling. I love the feel of cum in my ass so I love it too. There was a study discussed online recently that said that sperm has a calming effect on women and is something of an antidepressant as well. I think there is something to this and it works as well for gay men. Many bottoms can attest to what I am talking about. That first load of cum makes you crave more. It makes your back arch deeper and your ass open faster. It is like a drug. I am ready for that again. It has been way too long.

The ideal setting is for someone to organize it for you. Of course, that is not too likely for most guys. But a guy can dream. Many online posts also don't seem to know what a Gangbang is. There is a BIG difference in a gangbang and an orgy. They are not the same. A gangbang is one bottom and a group of three or more tops all taking turns on the bottom. An orgy is a sexual free-for-all with a mixture of tops and bottoms all exchanging partners, positions and roles. Big difference. What I am looking for is a gangbang. How about you? Bottoms, how many have you taken on at one time? Tops, how many men have you fucked a bottom with? How did you get it together?

6346503737120829250-5536786785930984447?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.