[Tiger Milner] Jock Straps are Super HOT

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

Me and a Guy in Black Jock Strap 2011

This guy and I had chatted online on various sites for over two years but never got it together to hook up. He travels a lot. I finally got my chance, but I had people in the house. I told him to come on over but don't ring the bell. I asked him to text me from the front door. I excused my self from the group to take a shower and met him at the front door. I sneaked him into my bedroom, which is on that side of the house and just off the foyer. I didn't think anyone would over hear us, and he parked across the street in the driveway of the house that is for sale, so no one would know as long as we stayed silent. He had told me "no talking" already. He had a hot dominate attitude that really turned me on. He also wanted me to wear a jock strap, which is one of my favorite things to wear. I am wearing one in a number of my videos, but this is the only one with me and a top both wearing them.

I love how a man looks in a jock. They frame the ass so beautifully and add a little mystery as to what is in the pouch. I find that if a top is wearing one he likes his ass rimmed. I remember the first time I ever saw a naked man he was wearing a jock strap. I was at summer camp and about 7-8 years old. My camp counselor was a hot 17 year old High School Senior from my hometown named Eddie. We had been swimming in the lake and all came back to shower and change. When he pulled off his swim trunks I was mesmerized by this unusual underwear. I had never seen anything like it. I was even more intrigued when he pulled it off to reveal a thick 7" cock semi aroused from all the nakedness. And pubic hair. I had never seen a grown man's dick and didn't know it was surrounded by hair. To this day I am turned on my natural pubes. Trimmed ok, but shaved, no way. Shaving pubes makes your junk look like chicken parts. Or you look like a young boy or a chemo patient. Not hot. And stubble is not sexy. And if you are really hairy and shave your pubic area, well, look in a mirror dude. It looks weird. Just be a man. Men are hairy. We are mammals. Trim it up to keep it neat, shave your balls if you like a man sucking them, but don't shave the pubes.

jockstrap-smokin-600x114-2.jpg

I am pleased to add JockStrapCentral.com to my blog sponsor's. Their site is awesome. Easy to shop and they photograph their own models. Hot men of all types. I really appreciate that the models are not all 19 year old athletic twinks. I don't know about you but I don't like looking at sexy undies and such things in adult bookstores. That is not why I go there. They are always on a rack with the gag gift undies where your dick becomes the trunk of the elephant or something you wouldn't get caught dead in. I usually buy them at sporting goods stores, but there the selection is limited and colors not available. Jockstrapcentral.com carries the classic brands such as Bike and SafeTGuard as well as fashion and fetish styles. Check it out. I think you will thank me. They have a sexy selection of athletic socks too!

6346503737120829250-142686514900510709?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.