[Tiger Milner] The Date after the Date

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

I actually have a date tonight. With a man who is actually quite a good catch, for any guy. Or girl. We will no doubt have sex as he has sent me his dick pic and he is a fan of my videos. Saying I don't fuck on the first date would be ridiculous. If we don't, we probably never will. It is weird though because he and I know each other professionally and see each other at events and functions and I've considered him a friend for years. He recently told me he wants to fuck me. I was surprised. Then I thought, "why not". He is hot.

Even though I am basically a cum whore inside, I do clean up well. I enjoy going out to dinner, and even being flirted with. It is all good and that giddy feeling that comes from the attentions of a hot man feels as good as any drug ever did. I am actually excited as I am preparing to go out.

And I am looking forward to sex with this man. I know he is a pig at heart as well, so it might be really good. I think so. He is handsome and has an amazing chest, which is one of my favorite things on a man. And a nice thick cock. I am all about the girth!

But, I have a feeling that when I leave his place tonight, and I will, that I will have probably two loads of his cum in my ass and I will have that familiar hunger for more. I'll be in heat. I will want a cock (or more than one cock) inside me that has no name. Nothing does it to me more so that getting bred once or twice. I love the feeling of cum in my ass, and yes, a true cum slut bottom CAN feel it inside. It makes me want, no crave, more. So, look out. I have a date tonight and I will be in heat afterward. Anyone want to breed a cummy hole?

6346503737120829250-41389613480037573?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.