[Tiger Milner] Double-Header Strike Out

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

I have been so turned on by getting fucked in that bathroom since I posted the "Fucked in a Stall" video. I posted on CL the other day looking for brave top(s) to meet me there. I'm not into loitering in men's rooms looking for signals. Oh, I've done it, but prefer to meet with a purpose.

I had two promising responses from hot 25 year olds, both of them. One had a tough, hairy torso that I looked forward to feeling pressed against my back. One was very "take charge" and told me to be there at 3:00 sharp and be in the stall naked and waiting. The second wanted to meet me between 3:15 and 3:30. Tight, but usually anonymous fucks are fast so I agreed to both. Sometimes I get stood up, so I thought having two insured I'd leave there with at least one load in my ass.

I was early and was in the stall as instructed. 3:05, I could see the guy who just came in through the louvered door, but I couldn't see his face, just that he fit the description. Right behind him came a near twin. He was early. The first guy got nervous and headed to the urinal. As they finished and went to the sink to wash up, i.e., kill time, they realized they knew each other. Awkward chit chat followed. One asked, "did you e-mail me". The other replied, "I think so". "Good" said the first. I could only see their feet but they were facing each other less than a foot apart. Next thing I know, they went into the handicap stall together! But they were my tops! Ugh!

As I knew they were having my fucks with each other, I wondered who would bend over? I also wanted to see, since they were both 6' and 175-180 lbs each. Perfect. I could not hear much as the handicap stall is on the other side of the room and there was traffic. Ten minutes later I heard them nervously leave as quickly as possible. Neither of them realized that I was in the stall waiting for them both. Even though both showed up, I left with an empty hole. Damn it.

6346503737120829250-8849866477421225833?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.