[Tiger Milner] Public Sex is Hot

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

Interesting week in the pursuit of a hot fuck. I can't believe how popular my video "Fucked in a Stall at the Mall" is on xtube. Over 100K views in 5 days is insane. I almost didn't post it because I thought it might be too trashy. But apparently I hit a nerve. I'll bet everyone reading this blog has had sex in a public restroom! I know I have, as evidenced here.

But I remember even when I was a 21 year old twink I would hit a rest area bathroom or department store men's room and often got really lucky. I remember once I was really horned up and was waiting, completely naked, except for my sneakers, in the last stall at a busy highway rest stop. I was daring and opening the door and watching myself in the mirror when it was not busy. Soon a hot, mid thirties, blonde man saw me and came my way. I immediately jumped back into the stall, and locked the door. He came right up to door and looked directly at me through the space between the door and the stall. I unlocked it and he slipped in and locked the door behind himself. He pulled my naked body close and kissed me deeply and passionately while my hard cock pushed up against his clothing. He pulled out his fat uncut cock and pushed my head down on it, never letting go of me. His grip on my neck and shoulders were as intense as when he first grabbed me. He used that grip to turn me around and bend me over. As men kept coming in and out, and toilets flushed and sinks ran on and off, he pushed his spit lubed cock into me. Holding me in place with one hand on each of m shoulders, he fucked me deep and hard and with a purpose. That purpose being to unload his cock. He fucked furiously as I heard his british tourist accent mutter obscenities to me in my ear. Hot. I love tourists. And this one had obviously been a little too long without a piece of ass. And his vacation attitude said fuck you all, I'm getting mine. He growled out loud as he loaded me up with his cum.

Catching our breath as we dressed in a hurry, he asked me if I wanted to come back to his hotel for a while. My lucky day was just beginning. Back at his hotel we fucked like animals for several hours then ordered room service. Then we fucked some more. I fell asleep wrapped in him and didn't wake up til he was showered, dressed, packed and ready to leave to catch his flight home. He kissed me and said check-out wasn't till 11 and to go back to sleep. Man that was a hot day and night. I don't remember his name.

So apparently public sex videos are hot for a lot of men. I have made a couple of new ones similarly. In fact, I've had sex in that mall restroom a number of times in the past few years and I will again. I like getting fucked out doors, like in a state park or in the woods too. I'll share those stories even if I don't get to make a video like that. You never know.

6346503737120829250-5052050126116392029?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.