[Tiger Milner] Hot Anonymous Sex is my Thing

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

Finished.jpg

Men love to fuck. Some men love to get fucked. And some of those men love to get nailed by strangers, in places and circumstances that make some people cringe. I am one of those guys. It is impossible to explain to those who have not experienced it, but getting bred bareback by a nameless faceless hard-on is quite liberating, sometimes degrading, and always exciting. And taking loads from several at one time or within a short period of time is even more taboo and more exhilarating. I find the lunch hour to be a great window of opportunity. Expecially if you like getting fucked by married men. They cheat during the business day. I have much better luck online when looking for sex during the daytime.

My fantasy life includes images of gangbangs with an unlimited number of men all waiting in line, hard dick in hand, for their turn on my hole. And in that fantasy, stamina is not even a virtue. In this world, a man who can cum fairly quickly is valued. I want to get on to the next nameless cock. But a multiple cummer, is the coup de gras. When I am taking loads, it's all about the number and I don't have time for you to go to pound town. Now, I might seem extremely self centered for a submissive and receptive sexual whore, but when I am one on one with a man, it is all about his cock, his need, his load. I am not in charge by any means. There are men out their who enjoy encountering a cum hole that is already pre-lubed and pre-approved by a few or more bare back studs who have deposited their warm slick lube loads in preparation for the next guy's fuck. Nothing feels better to that type of top than a freshly seeded hole.

My blog is devoted to the pursuit of a man's sperm. Whether taken anally, swallowed, or as a facial, a man's most intimate expression of lust is the topic of all that I will share here. From my own videotaped adventures in anonymous sex, hidden camera scenes, personal stories of random hookups, as well as videos and fiction that gets me off will be my focus.

So, if you are like me, wish you had the nerve to be like me, or if you are a top who is always in search of a ready, willing and hungry bottom to use as your cum dump, or if you just want to jerk off as you revel in the tales and images of those of us who turn our obsessions into reality, you will find this a hot place to find something authentic from a guy who has come to terms with my own identity as a cum whore. Enjoy.

And remember, never pull out. Pound it as deep inside your bud as you can and don't stop pounding til you are drained. And then give it a good shove for good measure. And don't be quiet, grunt, gasp and shout. Let the world know you just bred a bottom. 6346503737120829250-53204472439244920?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.