[Tiger Milner] Support 4Poppers.com

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

[TABLE=class: tr-caption-container, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]RUSH+4+poppers+ad.tiff[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: tr-caption, align: center]I always prefer to order poppers online. It's way more convenient and saves me alot of money. [/TD]

[TD=class: tr-caption, align: center][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Many of you have noticed that I have placed some carefully chosen vendor ads on my blog. I have done this to help offset some of my costs and if it should ever become a serious source of income I would use it to upgrade my video camera equipment, lights, models, locations, etc. I'm really into what I am doing here and am very encouraged by the support I get from you guys. If you want to help me along the way, click on any of the ads on my sight and BUY SOMETHING from them. I get nothing for you just clicking. And I promise to only put ads on my site that are for products I actually use or for videos I get off on.

This is a new one, 4Poppers.com. Ordering poppers online is cheaper and also more discrete than buying then at an adult bookstore or a bodega. Some areas don't even allow them for sale. They are a very reliable source that I have used for over a year. Use coupon code "TIGER" to save an additional 10%. How cool is that! My own coupon code, just for followers and friends of Tiger Milner! Sweet. http://www.4poppers.com/specials.php

6346503737120829250-5314820205495463369?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.