Rim event.

RimBoy87

Hi there.

I've been invited by a slave-bottom to participate in sex with him and his Master.

My role in the event is to be a total rim-slave. Both of us are to be blindfolded the whole event. I may only meet the slave beforehand, the master i will never see, but certaintly feel! I'm supposed to rim the slave ready for the master. When the master is ready i will be placed on my back, with the slave on all fours with his ass right above my face. While he get plowed im supposed to lick everything possible. Cock and balls from both of em, and let the master throatfuck me when he pleases. Master will cum up the other slaves ass, and will ofc have to felch him out. I havn't tried BB yet. Still cant decide if i want to take the risk. But at this event i wont get fucked. Only suck a lot of cock and slurp up good amounts of cum straight from a freshly fucked asshole. So i wonder how safe this is?? I seriously want to go. Think its totally hot!!

After the master is done with the other slave i'm supposed to stay and service this master as long as he pleases. The thought of being left with this Master i've never even seen is a real turn on i must admit!!

What do you guys think? Should i go or is the risk to big?? According to the slave, they are both normally only into safer sex and are both disease free.

Edited by RimBoy87