TV Recommendation: Unsafe Sex in the City

GermanFucker

On BBC3. For those who get BBC (in the UK or e.g. via Satellite, I think there's also streaming, but you probably have to use a British IP adress), I think it's worth a look. I got the feeling that many barebackers just see their own scene.

The program is about an STI clinic and shows how young people nowadays really don't use protection anymore. It has a safer sex message, but it's not overly preachy about it. It rather shows boys and girls being stupid, which is often rather endearing than a warning as intended. On the other hand it shows the reality of STIs down to anal swabs in graphic detail.

IMHO it's good to see that everyone likes unsafe sex. It's the new normal, it's not the early nineties anymore, where only poz men had bareback sex amongst each other.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.