Flaunting your goods

hairypwet

fuckin love showin off my junk

junk stuffed into tight threadbare jeans underneath chaps

a cockring and wide ball stretcher the chaps framing my junk catch some stud pig lookin give him a quick shot of precum big wet spot forms and then watch his dick get hard

like stuffin it all in a skanky yellow jock and hit the bars with my junk half hanging out a hole in my jeans

fuck yes FLAUNT IT

I reallly always do shorts unlined dryware paints from nike I never ware underware at the gym my friend always tell me to put up my windshield wiper...... cuz its swing motion the other day in Marshalls a girl in Spanish to her herfriend to look at my dick...... she didnt know i spoke spanish.... when said i smiled an did a gentle hip thust.... t made me feel good. I have ALWAYS caught attention that way cuz the see it them they want to touch it!

• 1 year later...

Have new white thin linen pants, no zip but button and wore them today for the first time. No underwear of course, but with a cock ring that really pushed out my goods to the max. Showed a big bulge, buttons strained and my cockhead outlined. Loads of guys looked at my package on the street. Got a few winks here and there ;-)

I always wear clothes that are on the tighter side to show off my body, including making my package look good. Sometime when I am going to the gym or out to bars I will put on a cock ring too. As for my ass, my tight fitting jeans look great and I also often wear a jock (if not a jock, some other kind of cute underwear). I have never work pants with a zipper on the back, but that would be hot and definitely send the right message ;)

• 5 years later...

I like to freeball in my basketball shorts.  My ass gets noticed, but so do my cock and balls, and I am all bottom.  Sometimes I will wear a jock that contains my cock and balls more but keeps my ass very noticeable.  It all works for me.  Easy to get shorts and a jock off too, if I need fucked quick.