[BB Cunt] OK, Confession number 1

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

I LOVE VERBAL POZ BREEDERS.

So, after the 2 loads I got I was hunting for more online....... One of my regular fuckers was online and when I told him I have 2 loads up my ass he said he'll come over immediately. He loves fucking cunts who already took some laods... I LOVE it when fuckers are turned on by the number of loads up my ass. 15 minutes later he was there. I opened in my "nasty pig" jocks and sucked his cock immediately. He said "U WANT THAT AIDS CUM UP YOU ASS?". FUCK, yes thats what I wanna hear man! So he fucked my, dumped a load. After that he told me again he has 12 collected cumloads of different guys in his freezer and he is looking for a bottom who will appriciate taking it up his ass. I said: MAN, I want it! So, we'll be planning on that and I promise I ll make some pictures or even a video... Here is his cock after he slipped out of my loaded cumdump cunt. And my ass just after the fuck.

CIMG1640.JPG

CIMG1641.JPG

Then that asian top I know (he fucked me at a bb party a couple weeks ago) came 3 minutes later. I am not so much into asians, but he is a hot fuck, coz he knows how to use his medium size dick. He dumped his load within 10 minutes shouting "here is my poz load!" He asked me if I will be going to MAL in DC next week. OF COURSE i ll be there at the host hotel takin loads! He told me he was there last year and hosted a bb party for his buddy in the hotel. He took more than 60 loads on that weekend! Well, we'll see if I can keep up with that....

Here is his dick....

CIMG1646.JPG

And this is my cunt after the 4 loads of this night...... LOAD COUNT 2010 so far - 14

CIMG1664.JPG

CIMG1687.JPG768888045280187337-4780452698761605297?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

• 3 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.