[UK Sauna Slut] Holy Fuck! A session of epic horniness... with photos!

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Well, this is going to be a right old treat for you guys! You said you wanted some more new pics, and by jove you've got them!

I arranged for two guys to come around to mine tonight and fuck me senseless, the usual fair - blindfolded, door unlocked etc.

Anyway, the first guy arrived and started fucking me, initially it was steady and sensual, but the pace was soon picked up into a frenzy, driving me wild. I was wearing the jeans i mentioned in my post last week, and they seemed to go down quite well. The second guy arrived, and the top inside me started by sucking No 2's cock for a while, then directed my head to do the same, we took turns in sucking the cock of number 2, until he was rock hard. Then number 1 pulled out, and number 2 entered my now sloppy hole. They fucked me good and hard, i moved around the bed so that i was on a more "all fours" position as opposed to lying down. He too pulled out after a while, and number 1 went back into me.

He announced that he was about to come, and i begged him to breed my hole. He let out a shout, and shot his seed deep into me. As he pulled out, I felt the urge to push... i pushed the spunk out of me, and then let it dribble down my balls. Holy shit it felt fantastic!

Guy number two must have liked what he saw, as he pushed his cock back into me, using the spunk as lube. He fucked away for a good 10 mins, before his breathing became deep, and he too dumped his seed up my now VERY sloppy cream pied hole. When he pulled out, I let that load dribble out of me too. Normally i keep the spunk in me, but i decided to let it dribble out so that it could be caught on camera for you. And oh my god, was it caught on camera!!

I'm sure that you will join me in saying this is quite possibly the way this blog needs to go - If i can maintain images like this (or better), then i'm onto something very good.

Enjoy the pictures guys!!!

Taken as the first guy walked in - this is how i was on the bed.

DSC_1358.JPG

Just after he'd fucked me for a while...

DSC_1361.JPG

Guy number 2 entering me raw

DSC_1363.JPG

And number 2 using number 1's load as lube, just before shooting his load in me...

DSC_1365.JPG

Number 2 approaching the point of no return inside me...

DSC_1366.JPG

LOL, do I need to explain this one? Fucking hot or what!?

DSC_1367.JPG

One VERY sloppy creampie of my arse... wish you could fuck it? You can!

DSC_1369.JPG

Number 2 going back in to the sloppy hole

DSC_1371.JPG

Don't know about you guys, but I love these jeans, may have to make some more pairs!

DSC_1373.JPG

My exceptionally cum filled arse, notice the dampness of my jeans where the spunk dribbled down my balls... it felt fucking awesome!

DSC_1376.JPG

Please leave your comments guys, I really enjoy knowing that you guys are enjoying my blog... it's the motivation to keep writing it. If you want to fuck me raw, and have your cum featured oozing from my crack, simply drop me an email: confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut@yahoo.co.uk

Josh x8509970464843090789-6920235300799530474?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.