Solo in Vegas for fun, May 1-7, 2013. BB Bttm Oral/JO Swallower here (No Pullout!)

oralbttmguy495

I am coming to Las Vegas alone for pleasure during May 1-7, 2013 and will have my own Hotel Room located (near LV Blvd. & Flamingo Rd.) on the center Strip. I am seeking to engage in some NSA sexual intercourse. I am a 55 y/o GWM, 5ft8in., weigh 160lbs., Medium Built with a slight Tan. Sexually, I am into being a Bareback Bttm. and/or Oral/JO Swallower looking to be Seeded (No Condoms + No Pulling Out)! Preferably, I am looking for a Poz BB Top (but Neg guys are more than welcome if you are comfortable) or someone who wants to receive a full BJ or merely wishes to JO to Aim & shoot their Cum into my mouth...In other words whichever option you prefer or feel comfortable with. I "DO" however, want to be Fed your Seed. NSA Sex + Status No Issue. Slim, Moderate, or Stocky Guys welcome. Am not into Drugs, but Poppers are fine. Also, as a non-smoker, my room will be non-smoking so if you do smoke, you are still more than welcome to come on over; you just can't smoke in my room. I can easily Host you anytime while I'm in LV; will have my Laptop and Cell Phone on me to make it easier for us to hookup. Drop me a line and let's hookup for Sex! I can include my regular e-mail upon reply back along with two hookup sites (with my photos and more descriptive information) that I am a member of.

PS: If you would also like to Kiss, Cuddle, Makeout, Caress, Nip or Nut Play, etc., we can do that as well; just let me know what your into...OR You can just make it a quick Cum & Go...whatever your interested in doing. Very Flexible here, just no Drugs, Blood, or Scat.