[Smooth Butt] at it again...getting fucked and taking loads on the road...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

ok...so i'm a pig. at least that is what the first top of the evening called me as i lavished my wet tongue all over his hard 7.5in cock and balls...and he bitched slapped me with his nice smooth cock. there i was...kneeling in a dark hotel room sucking the cock of a complete stranger. yes...i guess that does fit the profile of a complete pig. sucking two big shaved smooth nuts that are congested with a 4 day load and that need complete release. and what a selfish top he was. he held the back of my head by my hair as he humped his hips and pushed his big cum-swollen nuts into my warm sucking mouth. and then selfishly (and i do love selfish tops)...he then pulled me up by my asscheeks and bent me over. the surprise...(or prize) and i always love a good surprise when getting fucked...is that he knelt behind me and planted his face between my smooth buttcheeks and stuck his wet squirming tongue in my tight little asshole. mmmmm! of course that was a selfish move too because he wanted my hole slippery with spit and he was soon standing behind me poking my asshole with his rock hard cock...trying to get inside. to that i responded with a "sit down" command...and then proceeded to straddle his lap and slowly lower my warm wet spit-slicked gripping asshole onto his steely hard cock. when i got to the bottom...and i rode it deep all the way to the bottom....until i was sitting on his lap stuffed full of cock...and then leaning forward and showing him his cock as it disappeared magically inside my little bunghole. it wasn't more than 10 or 15 (ok...maybe 20) bounces up and down his nice cock before he told me to get on my knees and receive the load that he brought for me in his nuts...and it was a big creamy reward indeed!

anonymous load #1 completed by 8:30pm tonight. hopefully more on the way.

still waiting...9pm and cock #2 hasn't shown up. waiting....waiting...horny....horny

something about the cocks tonight...they cum in spurts (pun intended!). seriously...it was nothing...and then 2 showed up at the same time. so i got on my knees and serviced 2 hard cocks for a good 15 minutes...splitting my attention between the two of them...and i got more then a mouth and throat-full...and then got bent over and fucked by the bigger cock (a nice 7.5 incher that first slid down my open throat and then down my open fuck-hole). took a really hard fucking while being spit-roasted with the second cock in my throat. he shot his load, holding my head and pumping his load straight down my throat and then i had to go to work on the first guy until he held my head and skull fucked me...finally releasing his creamy nutt down my suckling throat. took a long time to cum off that big cock as i milked the final remnants of his load.

ahhhhh...loads 2 and 3 in my full belly!

waiting on more!

well THAT was worth the wait. not the next cock in succession (load #4)...as it was pretty much unremarkable. he was a horny selfish top that wasn't satisfied by the way my hot mouth felt on his cock and so he demanded my warm wet fuck hole. after a few minutes warming him up with my mouth i stood and bent over my armchair so he could pump my butt like a dog in heat...and soon he was announcing the release of his seed. i got on my knees and let him unload his troubles all over my face, chin, and chest before i suckled the last of his load down my throat. it wasn't long before he was zipped up and exiting out the door into the night.

and then soon there was top #5 at the door....and fucking A he was a hot hung young black stud in need of smooth white ass to fuck. he was packing 9 inches of thick cock that i knelt for and pushed my face into his bulging tighty whities so to get a taste of....and i was overwhelmed being on my knees paying homage to the long fat bone between this tops legs. not satisfied with a "typical" blowjob...i went to work and really showed him what my warm wet mouth was for...working him into a cock-straining, ball-busting frenzy. finally he pulled me up and bent me over a waist high round table that served as the perfect fuck bench.6735054797439398031-5668047074361683664?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.