[Hot Pigg] Fake Profiles

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Twice in one day.

So this profile on A4A hits me up and says when are you going to whore me out. My ex's pics are there but the first one is small and doesn't get big - 1st sign. I was like... Robbie? He answered how he missed me and wants me to load him. This is out of the blue so of course I'm thinking this has got to be a fake. 2nd sign - my ex wouldn't contact me to ask for a load. So I'm going back and forth with my iphone, working, and running the roads so I say text me since he has my number. Nothing. Send again. Nothing. I hated to do it but contacted the ex and asked if he also had a name of the profile. Nope. Total fake. I figured it out though and wasn't upset.

Next I'm on BBRT. A guy I have had he hots for hits me up. Should have seen 1st sign - he has never should ANY interest. Great I and twitter-paited and all excited. We have hot exchange back and forth and then he says he's coming over. I get all prepared and cleaned out and showered. Never shows. Text this guy b/c I have his number. He's in bed wondering why I am texting him at 1am. FUCK!!!!!

Why? What's the use? Does it really get guys off that much? Fuck you who do that! You are a waste of oxygen.

:( going to bed now so not to deal with a third. No loads......

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-6567946205461577314?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.