does breed always mean poz load or just dump a load

barefootbob

I'm kinda Kornfused, when a guy says he wants to breed my ass, does it mean he wants to poz it or does it just mean dump a load? I've seen guys who have HIV neg on their profile (BBRT) but then say they want to breed me. I was always under the impression it was dump poz load. :confused:

Guest BBSeroMan
No it doesn't mean that the top is poz. Breeding just means blowing his load inside of you. ;)

I agree with Seed Seeker except for the terminolgy when someone says they got "Bred" or "Knocked up" which means pozzed. The term Breeding is generally used to describe fornication of animals....with others of their species. Coming from the farm life, we used to breed mares with the stallions so they would be inseminated. If a mare became preganant from the breeding the correct term that is used is she's "settled". I'm a PIG so that's why I know!

I agree with Seed Seeker except for the terminolgy when someone says they got "Bred" or "Knocked up" which means pozzed. The term Breeding is generally used to describe fornication of animals....with others of their species. Coming from the farm life, we used to breed mares with the stallions so they would be inseminated. If a mare became preganant from the breeding the correct term that is used is she's "settled". I'm a PIG so that's why I know!

Maybe we should all switch to these terms, since there seems to be confusion.

Bred - getting a load from another man.

settled - being infected/impregnated with a poz load.

I have always considered being breed as getting a load from any MAN. Getting pozzed as be knocked up. Still neg here so the later has not taken yet though I keep trying and it is a ride getting there. From everything I have read here settled is a much better term for being pozzed.

Thanks BBseroman!

• 4 weeks later...

Good talking point. Think the same clarification needs to take place around the terms "pozzed" and "pozzing". Both appear too often as merely the act of giving or taking a poz load.

What would be clearer, would be:

- Pozzed - either: the recipient actually became poz due to taking a poz load/other-- or, as the one who gave the poz load/other, the recipient actually converted. Key here is actual known conversion

- Pozzing - Giving/taking a HVL/other that has an almost guaranteed success rate at actually converting the neg partner, like BBSeroMan does.

Thoughts, anyone?