[Hot Pigg] Tattooes!!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Just got loaded by a hot guy in my neighborhood with both sleeves done. OMG. So I'm watching Precious with my best friend and thanks to the iPhone I am also busy on BBRT, A4A, and MH. I get hit up by this gorgeous muscle top with tats. He literally was around the block. Told my friend what was up and he immediately left after the movie so I could get a load.

Tats shows up and he's better looking in person than in his pics. He immediately strips. I'm wearing my vest and a jock. He compliments my vest. I blow him till he is hard. He's big and thick and given the flakes and fakes recently, I was hoping I could still take him. Tight but I took it. We move to the bed where he starts eating me out. MMMmmm. I love a good ass eater. He starts fucking me with my legs over my shoulders. Sidenote: Other btms, do you always feel the need to piss when in that position. So I felt the need and excused myself to the restroom. I hate when bottoms do that but I needed to. False alarm of course. So then I get doggie style. I love taking it from the back. Poppers Poppers Poppers. He pounds the shit out of me for a good fifteen minutes, not to be stereotypical. Then drives home to blow his load. Not loud but grunting and ramming as deep as he can go. OMG I loved it.

I didn't get off tho. Not that it wasn't hot b/c it was but I just didn't. Then he said he was neg and I lost all interest. I'll let him fuck me more since he's just around the corner but just for pump, dump, and go sessions.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-1095454614448702388?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.