[Smooth Butt] best 11 inch cock i've ever had the privilage to suck...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

ok...now i'm complete. i've sucked THE best cock ever. a rock hard...steel rail of 11 inches of black stud-cock...complete with big egg-sized cum-laden nuts that were just beggin to be emptied. he sent me an e-mail in response to my standard "giving anonymous blowjobs at my hotel room" ad on craigslist. he seems to be married and tried to connect with me earlier in the day but i was tied up. then he said...i'll come by at midnight...and like clockwork he showed up. and there i was...blindfolded (as requested), naked except my jockstrap...and on my knees. i proceeded to give the cocksucking performance of a lifetime...and by the end i was sweaty, panting, and covered in spunk.

sorry...have another "visitor" stopping by. more tomorrow!6735054797439398031-5351677992504273811?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.