Tag team sauna

Hotlava

Went to a birthday party event at local sauna last night. Was a bit disappointing, took a while to get going and the regulars seemed more interested in the free chicken wings and stripper than getting any action. After about 2 am followed 2 hot tall muscley blonds in to the dark room, blew one of them then he bent over for me. He came before I did and thanked me. Then i noticed the other guy was in the middle of the room with his back to another hot dude, clearly starting something. I kissed him on the lips and nuzzled his short ginger stubble. Immediately he went down on me. He must have been able to taste the ass juices of the first guy. He pushed back on to the other guys cock who fucked him for a while as he was holding on to my hips with my cock in his mouth. Bottom guy then turned round to kiss the top guy and offered up his ass to me. He was tight and had a very warm hole. I caressed his smooth body and fucked him whilst he sucked first guys cock. We swapped again and the first guy fucked him harder for a few minutes with a lot of grunting. When it was my go again I stuck my fingers in his ass and felt the top's lovely slippery cum. My dick went straight in and churned the hot cum in the guys ass. I love breeding a guy who's already got a hot load in his ass and I couldn't hold back, sperming a 2 day load in to his gut. Well worth the wait!

• Piggy 1