[Hot Pigg] Post 2/2 Attention Attention

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

So guys lemme tell ya what's a goin down. As you should know Robbie and I didn't necessarily end well. Not horrible but not well. The other day I get a message from a screen name on A4A with his pictures asking me when I'm going to whore him out. This threw me off so of course I ask "Robbie?" He says yes that's what you always wanted. I said yes but that I don't think it would be a good idea given the feelings between us. Then he starts going into detail about it. I'm like, text me. He never does. I ask again for him to text me. Nothing. This isn't like him so I text him to ask if he has another screen name. NOPE! Not him. After some run around with A4A the account was deleted.

Fixed right....wrong. I go online yesterday and what do I see, ME on another screen name on A4A. Given my experience with dealing with this from Robbie's name, in less than 5 minutes he was deleted.

Yay, it's over....wrong. I do my whoring out all night and then attempt some sleep today. I cannot b/c the T won't let me. So I get back online and what do I see. A quick connect with my pictures but not my screen name on BBRT. Called that bitch out. I immediately posted my own quick connect with "Ass4All is using my pics, that's not me!!" lol. You could see two post with the same pics. He was on top of that and immediately deleted the pics.

BBRT was so much better with helping the situation. But odd, the guy knew my name. Didn't know how to spell it correctly but odd. This guy must know Robbie and I but not enough about us to really win over anyone. I'm keeping an eye out. I alerted MH but I just got some form letter back. I searched for 40 minutes for a screen name on MH but couldn't find one. Here's hoping. Guys, if you see my pics with a screen name that does not include something dealing with my name here (wink) then that's not me. I only have one screen name per site. I have a crap memory. I wouldn't be able to keep up with more.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-495555187152533095?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.